6/17/12 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Coach007

06-17-2012

i'm sick of this a update just for skins

Kwicherbichn

06-17-2012

Nurse Akali!

OMG!!!!

PaeganLover

06-17-2012

Quote:
So many people are complaining about downtime for a FREE game, that it just ridiculous. It isn't like you are actually losing anything so gtf over it already.
So many people pay for boosts, and skins, and even champions, those people are the reason there is funding for Riot to attempt to fix things in the first place. The game may be FREE for the average user, but it is NOT FREE for Riot to host servers, or have active people advancing the game, they only make there money back by people buying skins, or boosts, and those people have a right to complain and even demand recompensation for their wasted time and money.

Stop complaining that people are complaining, it is in fact their right as a buyer of a service. It is the right of every citizen of the U.S. to have free speech (atleast from the nation, every person from the state ... yay faultily worded amendments), so feel free to disregard this, but realize that what you call a FREE service is in no way shape or form free for anybody, even the user that takes a laptop to an Internet cafe and uses their free internet has wear and tear on their computer due to use which will eventually result in the need for a new computer, hence an expense as a direct result of use to play LOL.

curseius

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by showerhead View Post
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...php?p=25461008

Continue this thread, maybe we'll get their attention.
agreed all the regular patching/balancing is the cause of the server instability as of late (im sure we have all had the sudden Skips and lag in game) these patches need to be tested before they go live. i dont mind if htey release champions on the regular schedual but they need to go a little longer with balancing and make sure that all the balance changes and whatnot are at least 90% bug free before they release it all becuase we know that alot of bugs wont be caught until thier in the live enviroment anyways

TisTheWay

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2012

love most of the changes but que leavers should not face stacking penalties

Sirius24

06-17-2012

when will this patch finish

CyanShock

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2012

a new Teemo skin...really? What about champs like Karma, Cassiopeia, Evelynn, and Soraka who have been around forever and still only have 2 a piece?

Mistressdenoche

06-17-2012

another thought....

i mean don't get me wrong i love me some teemo, but...
does he really need a new skin????? O_e
he already has like a million along with other champs like cait,akali etc

WHY NOT GIVE SORAKA A NEW SKIN??? and a remake while you at it! she's awesome and she deserves it :'(

Jarlaxle

06-17-2012

I personally would be more than happy to guinea pig new patches so sh!t like this can be corrected prior to release.
Or is that what PBE is?
In any case, looking forward to this patch!

KeybladKing

06-17-2012

How are the people at Dreamhack playing?