Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

6/17/12 Patch Notes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sugar

06-17-2012

Ezreeaal. Let me give you my money riot

Innavation

06-17-2012

Is this the patch for updates? atm

Mauden

06-17-2012

YOU CHANGE MY ART! Nostalgia! It hurts!

..Though i do like the teemo, jax wasn't really neccesary.

Gonna lewk at the rest now.

Luckybed

06-17-2012

I like the fixes. Clone control seems to be a smart move in streamlining advanced tactics in the game.

Acena

06-17-2012

Yeah this patch was rather unnecessary and definitely could have waited till the usual patch day. I am thoroughly disappointed with the downtime compared to what the update was for.

True Xeo

06-17-2012

saw my league of legends start patching... Immediately pulled out my wallet, then seeing the patch notes I clicked on them and found out pulsefire ezreal has yet to be released.

Layah

06-17-2012

fix ignite and ghost blade please i ahve to click on them a thousand times to work

Smitler

06-17-2012

Yo, Servers down again. Whats goin on..??

crimsonexile

06-17-2012

FIX THE STUPID GLITCHES ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY PEOPLE ARE SWITCHING TO WoW SOON!

Aboxorox

06-17-2012

The new splash art looks great. Some I could barely notice a change but others like Renekton, Bloodfury Renekton, Mundo and Twisted Fate were far superior to their originals.

Bloodfury Renekton was one of those skins that looked really good in game but you wouldn't know that based on the splash art which looked more dull than the original Malzahar Splash Art. Now Bloodfury Renekton has an equally enticing splash art to match it's impressive in game appearance.