6/17/12 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Saul

06-17-2012

Its about time we are allowed to dodge rated without losing ELO. I have only been complaining about this since.. Oh, I dunno. Season 1

Aszeria

06-17-2012

I'm loving the new teemo look!

LOL4Less

06-17-2012

Riot, wut about The Proving Grounds, the new map for custom game?

Icage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2012

so riot gave amumu the chinese artwork but took away the ghostly parents from it? now the poor guy is even sadder and now i want want to give him a hug

Yuekii

06-17-2012

No new skins, I want Firefox Ahri already. :[
Changing the art of different champs without realising people bought those skins because they looked good to them at the time. I don't like the new Blood Moon Akali, can I get my money back? Or at least make us able to choose the Chinese or original splash arts. And WW... Wtf. >((

evilninjakid

06-17-2012

Quote:
Shaco

Hallucinate
Reactivating 'Hallucinate' while the Clone is active now allows you to control your pet, similar to Alt+Right Clicking
You will also see a self-only targeting particle when using this ability, depicting what command your pet is following
Don't call shaco clone a pet....
Quote:
Updated several Champion art assets including splash art and icons for various Akali, Alistar, Amumu, Caitlyn, Mundo, Jax, Renekton, Tristana, Teemo, Twisted Fate, Warwick, Xin Zhao, and Pantheon skins
Fixed several missing particles for various Champions
Does this means Tf skin also?

Layah

06-17-2012

when will ignite be fixed and the ghost blade so sick of clicking on them a thousand times to get them working

Bl00dKiller

06-17-2012

The game doesent work anymore now with this patch...

BakkaKun

06-17-2012

Well,I thinks the PFE patch will take like 20 mins

aouron

06-17-2012

hopefully they are going to fix this bug... better be worth these hour of waiting. riot should work more for there gamers and folowers to keep the game populate. all the new champs starting from varus only have one skin, does it prove that riot is getting lazy? this will decrease your reputation