6/17/12 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Starexai

06-17-2012

If that's Twisted Fate's Tango skin, mind updating Eve's? She looks flawless in his artwork.

Pulverise

06-17-2012

bad icons for amumu and mundo.... dunno if any others looks bad but they look rubbish compared to old ones

Littlelols

06-17-2012

when will volibears toss get fixed?

MiLoLaMb

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auriferousity View Post
Idiot. They make more money than you ever will. People like me "DONATE" money because we APPRECIATE what they do. As long as they keep doing it. Which involves not screwing up and not adding horribly ugly arts.

Believe it or not, Riot isn't a charity. They earn money. And people like me are HAPPY to pay for the game. We also whine. Because how else are they to know something is wrong.

Seriously though, the Ammu pic...
Never said they were a charity, just why have a go at them. They have ugly ass arts and destroyed Teemo my favourite character. In fact I hope this patch destroys the art and they don't use it.

Riot didn't want to make a full day patch for pulsefire. So they try not to screw up... This is just unfortunate.

Layah

06-17-2012

when is the server going to be up i just got on and it disconnected again ...

Kageoni4

06-17-2012

Sad that pulsesfire is not out, but you did say he coming never how long, Wow this patch seem interesting gear more toward control pets and secondary characters( ghost, pets, clone)

Z The Slayer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiLoLaMb View Post
Yeh but only people who buy RP and advertisers are paying for the game.
Nobody does anything for free. The only reason Riot actually keeps this game up as well as they do is because they're making a profit. Not trying to make them sound greedy, Riot is f***ing great.

But be practical. Even other "free" online games require you to buy things to keep up with other P2P gamers. At least Riot makes it so you can buy anything with in-game money that actually can improve your game. Just might take you a while first.

It's a genius idea. Take forever to buy something, or take the shortcut, and pay real money for it instantly. But they definitely aren't doing it for charity, they just perfected it so that everyone is happy.

Diaura

06-17-2012

matches wasnt starting, so i choise xerath with smite... it sttarted...

Purebread

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2012

Aw, overall I like your patch, but where, oh WHERE is the LOVE for Twisted Treeline? Can we have bots too please?

Oh, and can you pretty please adjust purple side map? Make it so that we have equal map viewage?

Thanks Riot for a great game!

Rodfranco

06-17-2012

no xerath rework with and no new skin? T.T