6/17/12 Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IVlaverick

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiLoLaMb View Post
Shut up you whiny people. You don't understand what it takes to update a FREE game... They are updating it for YOU TO PLAY FREE... No one makes you buy RP so don't say it not free... Go screw yourself if your whine and play for free. Buy RP and then complain, but even then your should show some respect to people who continue to update this game when they can just can it. They have made enough money of this and can quit if they would like.
It's called quit releasing so many champs and focus on quality control only for awhile... I personally do not need or want a new champ every two weeks...I just want a game that runs as seamlessly as possible. Besides...the new champs are always OP, then a follow up patch comes out a week later to correct it. Patching so often is annoying, and these new champs can WAIT.... -_- all I'm saying...

jokers founder19

06-17-2012

Quote:
Shut up you whiny people. You don't understand what it takes to update a FREE game... They are updating it for YOU TO PLAY FREE... No one makes you buy RP so don't say it not free... Go screw yourself if your whine and play for free. Buy RP and then complain, but even then your should show some respect to people who continue to update this game when they can just can it. They have made enough money of this and can quit if they would like.
No one is talking about RP. Everyone is mad that the game isn't working. Were you looking

LegionofArcana

06-17-2012

i wonder the penalty for summoners that are 15-30 have different penalties for AI games for IP are dropped or reduced

Adreyu

06-17-2012

wheres the buff for hecarim lol

CragBlade

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13Maverick13 View Post
It's called quit releasing so many champs and focus on quality control only for awhile... I personally do not need or want a new champ every two weeks...I just want a game that runs as seamlessly as possible. Besides...the new champs are always OP, then a follow up patch comes out a week later to correct it. Patching so often is annoying, and these new champs can WAIT.... -_- all I'm saying...
Yeah because Hecarim and Sejuani were totally overpowered when they were released.

Oh and btw, they work on each champ for months at a time and the balance team also works on balancing for months at a time.

Lyotard

06-17-2012

Quote:
Riot isn't a non-profit company. They earn money with LoL. First of all, we are customers.

Cello Mello

06-17-2012

Hey guys!
You´re doing a great job with this game, but a sunday patch is not a good idea.

MiLoLaMb

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 13Maverick13 View Post
If every person that played the PUBLIC BETA ENVIRONMENT reported 1 bug this wouldn't be a problem.

penl

06-17-2012

Good patch I'd say, besides the fact it broke the game.

MiLoLaMb

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyotard View Post
Riot isn't a non-profit company. They earn money with LoL. First of all, we are customers.
Yeh but only people who buy RP and advertisers are paying for the game.