Ezreal skin... FREE!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dirty Dexter

06-16-2012

That's right, folks. You can get yourself your own 100% free Ezreal skin when you sign up for League of Legends. Just create an account, download the client and start playing! In no time you'll have yourself enough free in game currency to buy yourself your very own Ezreal champion with his FREE original skin. That's right, folks, Ezreal is 100% free for you to play and comes with its very own skin.

But wait, there's more! Occasionally Riot! will release Ezreal to play for a week without you having to pay any free in game currency! That's right. You can try out Ezreal without even paying the FREE in game currency! But don't think this incredible deal is limited to only Ezreal. Oh, no, folks. Every champion in the game is 100% free and every champion comes with its very own original skin!

Don't let your greed, selfishness, ungratefulness or undeserving sense of entitlement get you down. Riot! Games gives you everything you need to play any champion in the game for 100% FREE!

They don't need to turn a profit. League of Legends was a brilliant game from the start with only 40 champions. Paying for CHAMPS is for CHUMPS! Stop paying all that real money for champions and alternate skins. Riot! employees will continue pushing out new champions and skins on a bi-weekly release schedule for no pay!

Think Riot! Games made a high quality game? Think their customer service is exceptional? Think they need money to continue making that happen or even make new games? NO WAY! Everything will be handed to you on a silver platter and the hundreds of Riot! employees will do it without pay and a smile on their face JUST FOR YOU. Befitting of what YOU deserve.

Think all that whining and complaining is for naught? DO NOT FRET! Riot! Games will see the error of their ways and accept that you are so important that they don't need a single dime to continue making new, amazing content. Oh, no. You, my friends, are so deserving of everything that I whole-heartedly believe Riot! couldn't possibly let this 30 dollar Ezreal skin be released at that price. It's not like they had to put in extra time and money into the programming to make this work entirely apart from every other champion skin in this 100% FREE to play game.

Jorison

06-16-2012

HahahahahahahahahahahNo.

PF Ezreal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-16-2012

You sir are terrible.

GoldenPlana

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-16-2012

0/10

RedSoloCup24

06-16-2012

Yeah, I remember when I told myself I was never going to buy a dime for anything in this game...

*sniffle*

Havahand13

06-16-2012

i sense sarcasm in this post

BACKSTABUUU

06-16-2012

Not sure if backhanded criticism or just really misguided defense.

OlDiggerNick

06-16-2012

may have worked 2 years ago, but now... nope.

Ceerex

06-16-2012

You sir are amazing.

Nargemn

06-16-2012

10/10