I feel like picking is unbalanced in ranked.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Phracture

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razekal View Post
Or blue team could just counter pick the counters instead of blindly picking the strongest picks without thought.
And then the process continues where the other team will pick a counter to your counter. His argument still applies.

I Haz Waffle

Recruiter

07-03-2012

Why cant second pick get a lot of 1st tier heroes into the picking stage? 1 strong pick for blue, 2 strong picks for purple. Or they can make it so you dont ban all 6 heroes before someone picks? 2 bans, 2 bans, 1 pick, 1 pick, 1 ban, 1 ban, 1 pick, 1 pick

Kaiser0217

07-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by brotherlynchhung View Post
cannot counterpick in 3s.. as the base is too small and exploitable, its easily able to turtle and B anytime you want.

I go jax..
You go GP
I win because I can ward my turrets brush,. B and get back to lane in 5seconds.

no such thing as harass, harass,.. kill..

Have to go all out in 3v3 to get kills.
very incorrect, gp is not a counter for jax. gp is squishy unless fed, and against jax? example. 2 best players at LoL in the world play 1v1 one uses jax one uses gp. i seriously doubt the gp would have even the slightest game jax has it early/mid/ and if done correctly late game. i've seen some sick late game gp's so i wont count my chips for late game but still he'd have it mostly dominated.

KotlettDrake

07-06-2012

bump for tt justice

TenienDaithen

07-06-2012

While I don't completely agree, I do like your proposal. I think it would be a better way of going about it with the smaller teams

Wang Cao

07-06-2012

i just want to see if i have reffered someone

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-27-2012

Major support, I love this. Bumping it up.

Danielhead

08-27-2012

bump...

Opprim0

08-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by E1C View Post
Twisted Treeline is not entirely about counter picking. Most of the best champions in Twisted Treeline are incredibly powerful bruisers and or tanky mages who have very few counters / none at all.

I know there are an incredible amount of possibilities when it comes to banning and picking in ranked 3s, and that it's a major part of the game. I just gave a few examples. Personally I think the way that champions are selected at this point in time makes perfect sense, but then again, that's just me.
I strongly disagree with your view of this game. I honestly can't think of a champion that doesn't have at least one hard counter pick. Of course it comes down to skill with champions more than a counter pick. But people that believe that certain champs are 'OP' and the more 'OP' champs you pick is what will get you wins are setting themselves up for failure.

Point being- you are entitled to your opinion. I hope I get to play against you in ranked. >)

Jeanschyso

08-29-2012

Basically, it'd go like this

blue first pick super powerful god tier guy
purple counter pick
blue counterpick the first purp
purple counterpick the second blue
etc etc

this would be just the same as SR.. don't come and tell me picks/bans are not working in SR now XD