@Trash Talk

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CriminaI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-16-2012

Im a competitor. Always will be, why do people like me get banned for trash talk. Especially the soft stuff like calling a 1/13 Graves that lost to a MF/Jax support a noob. Seriously some people need to grow up. People that have enough brain cells to understand the game should be able to understand trash talk isn't just something happens, there's always something that triggers it.
Rant Over.

Carteret

06-16-2012

Um, thanks for sharing?

Do you vote in tribunal? Feel free to do so, and help us reshape what's the line between acceptable and not-acceptable trash talk. I don't know what else to say...I don't vote to punish just for a few "noobs," but I'll punish if there are a lot, especially if directed towards teammates.

Anyways hope you feel better after the rant.

Grukasa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-16-2012

Yes, and the trigger is generally immaturity. Complaining about your team is not going to magically make them play better.

RLite

06-16-2012

Sorry to tell you but when they are bad they need to know the truth

xXMizuXx

06-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CriminaI View Post
Im a competitor. Always will be, why do people like me get banned for trash talk. Especially the soft stuff like calling a 1/13 Graves that lost to a MF/Jax support a noob. Seriously some people need to grow up. People that have enough brain cells to understand the game should be able to understand trash talk isn't just something happens, there's always something that triggers it.
Rant Over.
you sir need to grow up, if you feel the need to be a internet bad ass, then you have no place in LoL.

read the SC and the ToS, if you can't agree to them find another game

nuff said.

FattyDrake

06-16-2012

Find a different game if you want to trash talk your own teammates. Simple as that.

Or you can grow up. Either works.

Worst Veigar

06-16-2012

Trash talk is part of the game.

DebosBike

06-16-2012

It is possible to trash talk without getting banned as long as you aren't a **** about it.

Its supposed to make them want to be more competitive, not inform them of how vastly inferior they are or all the things you would like to do to their mothers. Confusing the former with the latter seems to happen a lot and causes bans.

CriminaI

06-16-2012

According to rules, "noob" is trash talk.... so yeah I need to grow up when theres children out there offended by the word noob.
Furthermore, if you've ever watched Dyrus stream, he trash talks everyone, and its usually that "things to your mother stuff". So if you're pro, you're immune to bans?

CriminaI

06-16-2012

And I do vote in the tribunal and I pardon about 90% of the cases, ususally the player with the best score on the losing team is the target, and its because he called his 1/13 graves a noob.