(Guide) Heimerdinger the two turret wonder!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

HanzGruber

08-26-2010

Heimer, one of my most hated lane enemies, is now useless. As badly as I wanted to see him nerfed, he's barely on par with Eve anymore. I'm really sorry Heimer players, I hated all of you, but now I just feel bad.

Kalagg

08-26-2010

The only thing missing from this fantastic guide is to fully utilize your passive.

As a heimer player testing out the new *fixes* I found that with your current power you make the best tower pushing counter known to the game. Why attempt to fight and feed the enemy team when you can spend 5-10 minutes sitting on a tower that the enemy team has damaged. Heal that bad boy up to full and let them feed off your 2 weak ass turrets you put out front to allow you to continue to heal the tower you are standing next to.

Propaganda War

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-26-2010

You are as amusing as a kick to the face and I will never get back the 9 seconds I wasted reading a segment of your post or the 20 seconds I spent typing this reply. I guess in the end you win because I am almost 30 seconds closer to being dead thanks to you.

Thread closed.

huhwhat

08-26-2010

This is a new and fresh take on the recent Heimerdinger changes, as well as being interesting and helpful!

TSM Oddcreature

08-26-2010

This update is single handedly Riot games's worst debuff, heimerdinger is virtually a useless champion now, not even worthy of being called support.

FlackOmnipresent

08-26-2010

Guys I can't win without overpowered champions. What I should do is ask Riotgames to make Tryndamere's ultimate go on for the rest of the match. It's pretty easy to be invincible forever. What do you guys think, good suggestion?

TheGrimFate

08-26-2010

hey hey heimers not that useless. early game heimr can annoy the sht outta heroes by getting rockets and just blasting them constantly. end game with full AP build i usually end with around 800-900AP per game, turrets do bout 200 dmg ea, rockets hit for like 600-700, grendades stun+blind for round 800+ dmg.
as bad as the 3>2 turret nerf was, maybe instead of turrets have the skill be able to have landmines like techies in dota.

AZDarklink

08-27-2010

800-900 ap

HAHA

Kaihekoa

08-27-2010

Just give us a turret back, and Heimer is fine.