(Guide) Heimerdinger the two turret wonder!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RockLee Tipsy

08-26-2010

After extensive testing i have come to find a new way of thinking for playing heimer. i was able to achieve outstanding results with this build and i think you will too.

First and foremost you need to let go of the perception of "doing well" because the new heimer is no longer going to be shoving lanes down. doing damage. or anything of that sort. your new job is simple. you will win with confusion. you will confuse your enemies into oblivion.

For this build you will want a full defensive tree. put all your points into the defensive tree. you will need it.

For runes you will want to get a full set of reduced rez time runes. so for your quints you want reduced rez time. for your reds yellows and blues.. all reduced rez time.

The build order is simple. you will start with a dorans blade as that is the easiest to shove up your own ass in the early game. this will confuse your opponents as they will be wanting to do the shoving. but you will outsmart them wont you.

Throw a turret down in front of them.. that way when they kill it you can take pride in knowing you just gave them 12 gold for free. keep doing it. this will confuse the enemy team into thinking that you may be on their side.

Dont throw nades or shoot rockets... your nades dont do a **** thing and your rockets only hit creeps anyways... besides with all the turret laying and dying you will be doing.. the enemy will be plenty confused already.

Now if you have enough gold buy berzerkers greaves... because the tips on those boots are perfect for fitting into your ass. give yourself a good bfing right in front of the other team... the whole time you should be typing something like

"ya im a bad tower pusher yea!!!! thanks riot.. im a bad yordle!!!! i deserved it!!!!... "

This will freak out and confuse the enemy team.. low and behold unrest begins to build within their team and due to complete freakoutedness they will surrender....

Now be aware.. this is kind of an expliot as most players dont know how to counter this and it may be nerfed in the future as people will definatly complain. but hey.. have fun..

oh and look for phreak to be using this strategy in a future champion spotlight while heimer has a free weak... hopefully we wont have to many complaints on how crazy op this new mindfuk heimer guide is.

KimchiDestroyer

08-26-2010

<3 u

Sykomyke

08-26-2010

And here I thought Pendragon was serious about his resolution to ban trolls....oh well, can't expect him to get them all..

Ruebeus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-26-2010

Is this a complaint about the Heimer *FIX* ?

CosmoVibe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-26-2010

Dear Kootz,

I am a Heimer main, and recently I have been having trouble finding ways to incorporate the nerfed Heimer into the new games. But thanks to your awesome guide, I have reached enlightenment. I am finally able to fit 4 items into my ass while pooping turrets on the enemy's side and I waddle into their nexus before they even have an inhibitor down. It's the greatest thing, I haven't lost since.

Kootz, you are a god.

Sincerely,
CosmoVibe

Eat dat chammich

08-26-2010

Don't ban funny trolls. Just the lame ones.

D3leet

08-26-2010

LoL. I think this is funny.

On another note, they did nerf heimer into the ground. Two turrets aren't strong enough to defend you against most strong heroes, and now that your grenades don't hurt towers, and your base attack damage is so low, you can't really push towers like you used to be able to. So what is he used for? I guess ganking, but seeing as how your turrets don't move, and have uber long cooldowns, and your grenades don't stun for very long, and your rockets autotarget the nearest enemy rather than prioritizing heroes, it makes for a very hard hero to play, with not a lot of upside.

I think he did need a nerf, or better yet, how about a champion counter guide? I would love to see phreak do some champion counter guides explaining how to expose the weaknesses of heroes, and how to counter them in games, I think that would be just as informative as the champion spotlights.

SilentWhisper

08-26-2010

the kick in the pants is that having an extra 100 hp on the two turrets is somehow supposed to balance out losing the third one. 100 hp at 18 is, what? half an auto attack on most dps heroes? and they dont get any additional damage which is what they actually need, heim turret damage essentially went down by 1/3 with no compensation, if any other hero had their main ability nerfed that badly not many people would be playing them...oh wait that's no different from heim who just had TWO of his main abilities nerfed lol. oh well, after no one plays him for a while he'll eventually get a minor buff, maybe his third turret back.

Kenshar

08-26-2010

QQ.. The champ that was literally unplayable in ranked got nerfed because he ****ING NEEDED IT. I can't roflpwn peoples faces in normal games because I am no longer playing an OP champ. I guess I will have to learn to play. Won't someone please give me a hug. I am pitiful

Planbee

08-26-2010

I really liked this.

I have a suggestion maybe for bringing him back in line? What if you gave Heimer 2 drones floating around him rather than turrets. The drones could increase his hp by a small amount and upon Heimer taking a certain damage threshold one of the drones would die. Just a though really. It would make it so his turrets in a way are mobile and it would give him some small advantages while running or chasing.