Best way to play Udyr?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pokemaster

Recruiter

08-26-2010

Stack AP, rape towers

SultanTheWise

08-26-2010

stack bloodthirster and then spam tiger active

Krendin

08-26-2010

So many trolls and/or retards in this thread.

Lyov

08-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krendin View Post
So many trolls and/or retards in this thread.
very true, i don't understand how people can play him so fucking badly.
here's what you do:

start out with a cloth armor and x2 health pots (or x5 depending on if you think their team will gank you or your team can protect you so you don't have to buy a ward. in solo queue make sure to get the ward regardless.)
level up phoenix use it in base, after that go hide in the bushes near golem.
after he appears at the 1:55 mark you then have to just spam R (phoenix) smite whenever (i do it when hes got like 700~ hp) and then just pop a health pot AS SOON AS YOU TAKE DAMAGE.
assuming you have the masteries set to get increased exp, then you should go ahead and enjoy putting a point in turtle. turtle+phoenix the wolves, pop a health pot wait for some health to regen and head over to the wreathes. tell your mid to not stand to close to that (opposite side of the tower) and then kill them (pop another health pot if you have it or need it) go ahead and take on lizard, smite should be up by this time. make sure that you have enough mana to take him on, he has more health and is stronger. finish him off with smite when he has like ~700 health continue onto little golem. either pop off your health pot and continue or blue pill and grab madreds razor. i typically go to gank assuming i have full health. anyway either gank and enjoy the free kill (you should have been level 4 by now and have 1 point in E. gank with E+R combo to whoever has the squishiest char.)

build madreds razor+boots and grab a pot or two, go back grab wolves and wraiths, after 5 minutes blue will respawn grab that and then continue until team fighting part begins.

build bloodrazor for teams with offtanks/tanks and then build udyr tank. he is a squishy and people will begin to focus you from ganks if you dont have survivability items, and your carries should do the most damage from the stuns.
build wraggles if you have more of an opposite type of build (3/5 are squishy is my rule for grabbing wraggles) and then build randuins and any other tank items. gg after that.