Fps drops on league of legends

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

elmejorjuego

06-16-2012

I've been having fps drops long ago where am i in the middle of the game and all of a sudden my fps drops to 3,2 ,5 depending where am I the weird thing is that I recently bought a new video card and and cleaned all the PC installed lol and after 3 or 4 games FPS DROPS AGAIN , its really annoying so I would aprecciate some1 to explain me whats going on or sth to help thx. Its like a lee sins kick in the middle of the face
Sry for my language

DeadLySilenc3

06-24-2012

infact i have the Same EXACT problem .. every thing for is smooth my norm FPS is 60 But all of a sudden out of No where Bam it will drops to 5 and make game impossible to play so i have to sit idol ( Or die if it happens in a team fight ) till 2 min Then keep playing then it happens faster and faster till it stuck in a 2 min time peirod ..

Re PArtitioned for this problem !
Re installed windows reinstalled every thing
then downloaded a Fresh Client Started the game for a couple day it was Fine but then again it happened .. i could keep playing on my labtop but i really would like to use my PC with the BIG SCREEN ..
i updated my Video card
i updated windows
IT really is annoying please if some one Knows how to fix this let us know

thank you so much

DeadLySilenc3

06-25-2012

Bump !

ÑØØß

06-25-2012

Are you trying to say you had lag "spikes" where it dropped in game randomly, and after changing graphics card you have FULL games with crappy fps, after some games with normal FPS?

because that's exactly what happened with me.. I was gettin random spikes mid game, upgraded my gfx card, and now my games are either fine (60-100 fps) or instant loss (5-10 fps)

Masinia

02-20-2013

This is whats happening right as we speak and killing it, a solution would be great.

ShadeNexis

02-20-2013

Look this is the 5th thread I've seen about this check the other threads as well!

IT seems like alot of people are having this problem yet riot wont do a thing about it say people may say its our computers or connections and they come up with there "this should fix it blah blah blah!" and it doesnt and I play with the lowest settings and I get low fps and lag spikes ( AFTER LUNAR PATCH) before I Was fine medium settings and everything would be cool!

This problem isnt going to go away and its going to make Riot Lose its player base