HotShotGG - A formal complaint

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AIM7Sparrow

08-26-2010

Holy ****, I don't check the forums for one day and come back to this....what the hell happened?!?

Snowic

08-26-2010

carlos = worst troll ever?

Noctsol

08-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geeves View Post
People generally have strong views about Mr. HotshotGG , Esq.. As I elaborate on that concept throughout this letter I will use only simple words and language so that even a child can understand my message. Yes, even a child should know that if HotshotGG is victorious in his quest to deny both our individual and collective responsibility to live in harmony with each other and the world, then his crown will be the funeral wreath of humanity. Does he have trouble living with himself, knowing that he has a near-legendary lack of common sense, decency, and manners? This isn't such an easy question to answer, but let me take a stab at it: He claims that there is an international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. That claim illustrates a serious reasoning fallacy, one that is pandemic in his arguments. Then again, HotshotGG sells the supposed merits of escapism on the basis of rhetoric, not evidence. The evidence, however belated, is now in, and the evidence says that I shall not argue that HotshotGG's newsgroup postings are an authentic map of his plan to cause a marked deterioration in our literature, amusements, and social conduct. Read them and see for yourself. The moral of the story: Time has only reinforced that conviction.

Dr. strangelove?!?!?!?!!?!?

Cold Fusion

Recruiter

08-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerTunes View Post
lower IQ than a child
Much like your posting.

Almighty Jax

08-26-2010

Don't be facetious o.0

Vaan

08-26-2010

I like your avatar. have my babies

DT777

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-26-2010

I give it 2.3 Guinsoo's.

Eaglesfan

08-26-2010

i dont even...

Whyumai

08-26-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniperness View Post
Holy ****, I don't check the forums for one day and come back to this....what the hell happened?!?
Ok, last time i'm gonna explain this:

Previously on the Love Boat:
- HotShotGG is a player of League of Legends, and he's been spending a lot of time playing it and not spending any time with Geeves
- HotShotGG was hacked. Probably not by Geeves.
- HotShotGG started playing League of Legends again, and during a game he was broadcasting to the world, someone stole his blue buff. He then went on huge rant. At no time did he mention Geeves.
- Geeves now wants a divorce, tune in later and we'll find out who gets custody of their kids, unless Julie and Gopher can get them back together!

u h O

08-26-2010

Obviously Riot knows their servers were going to have problems so they started this drama to keep us entertained till they get the servers back up.

popcorn