Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Where to get lol replay

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

red9464

06-15-2012

idk how to get or how to find the lol replay my freinds have told me bout it but i cant find it?

Chedley

06-15-2012

I hear google has it.

FOCUSMYHEAD

06-15-2012

you have to download some virus ridden piece of freeware to record replays. this game was written by chimps for chimps, and took about 20 big steps backward from the engine it ripped off (cough wc3)

S0Stronk

06-15-2012

google knows all and apparently you havent used it because if you type lol replays into google its the first one on the list...

shadowshifte

06-15-2012

Quote:
FOCUSMYHEAD:
you have to download some virus ridden piece of freeware to record replays. this game was written by chimps for chimps, and took about 20 big steps backward from the engine it ripped off (cough wc3)

you're dumb the replay file is fine.

Helen Keller

06-15-2012

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=%22lolreplay%22

curiel

06-18-2012

Quote:
FOCUSMYHEAD:

Were do you get all your information its all wrong