So, does Vlad counter Jax?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Smooth McGroove

06-15-2012

I just had a duo queue scream at me for 32 minutes because I picked Renekton against Jax instead of Vlad against him. I mean, I'm not saying I thought Renekton countered him or anything, I just felt like playing him and didn't think it was that bad. I lost to reasons other than the matchup and still got yelled at.

Just wondering if it's like a widely known thing or not?

EDIT: Second question would be whether or not Reneton would be good against him.

Prostate

06-15-2012

?

ADCisMyReligion

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-15-2012

No, not at all.

Smooth McGroove

06-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prostate View Post
?
Figured the title of the thread was self explanatory.

Draven Pvt Ryan

06-15-2012

Theres no such thing as a counter to jax. Just people that can keep up with jax.

Atreiyu

06-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puravida View Post
Theres no such thing as a counter to jax. Just people that can keep up with jax.
^ Except Malphite

Thane Soren

Recruiter

06-15-2012

There's no counter to Jax. I made him go 0/4 as Talon and he came out late game 14/16, giving me the most of my deaths out of my 29/8 score.

Vlad can't counter him at all because of his short range. By the time you go in to try to Transfuse or use Tides, he's going to pounce on you, rip a big chunk of your health off, and then stun you so he can proceed to rape your emo vampire ass.

Jodanglez

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-15-2012

I counter jax with volibear.

S0Stronk

06-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atreiyu View Post
^ Except Malphite
Malphite doesn't counter jax. At best you could say its a very soft counter, but once jax is 6+ Malphite has to be really careful.

To the OP, no Vlad is not a counter. I play solo Vlad top alot and the two champs I fear are Jax and Garen. Jax has no hard counter.

Lawful Cupcake

06-15-2012

Last night I **** on a Vlad top as Jax. I haven't played him in at least a month, and probably not for 6 months before the remake, when I didn't play him religiously, anyway.

Does that answer your question?