Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Ask Leblanc

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emperor Titus

11-10-2012

Quote:
AskEmiliaLeBlanc:
"Any final requests?" LeBlanc laughed. She poured herself a physical cup of tea from an imaginary teapot, "Oh wait, did I say a minute ago? I meant five seconds from now. Five, four, three..." She raised the cup, "Cheers. One, boom."

Nothing happened. She sipped at her tea, smiling like a devil the entire time.

Hahahaha! Yoshi has the cute Teemo-like smile on his face. But seriously, where is it? That's the only defective white dwarf I need to fix.

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

11-10-2012

Quote:
Yoshi the Great:
Hahahaha! Yoshi has the cute Teemo-like smile on his face. But seriously, where is it? That's the only defective white dwarf I need to fix.

"Give me a moment."

LeBlanc reached into the air, and took out the jar with the white dwarf. She held it out to the yordle, "Here you are, dear."

Emperor Titus

11-11-2012

Yikes! He quickly snatches it out of the Matron's hand. Quickly and with panic, he cast out his wand and summons a Dark Void in the middle of the room. The Dark Void leads to a different dimension, many yordles see it as a wormhole. He tosses the white dwarf and without delay, he closes the portal.

Seconds later, the room would rumble. Small bits of dust would fall off from the ceiling.

You feel that? Yoshi was referring to the quake. That...would be the the white dwarf spontaneously creating a quantum...fluctuation. Yoshi slumps down to a chair, relieved that Noxus did not turn into another "Fields of Justice".

Ask Jarvan IV

11-11-2012

LeBlanc, how do you feel about all these preposterous rumors that the summoners spread that you are posing as me?

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

11-11-2012

Quote:
Yoshi the Great:
Yikes! He quickly snatches it out of the Matron's hand. Quickly and with panic, he cast out his wand and summons a Dark Void in the middle of the room. The Dark Void leads to a different dimension, many yordles see it as a wormhole. He tosses the white dwarf and without delay, he closes the portal.

Seconds later, the room would rumble. Small bits of dust would fall off from the ceiling.

You feel that? Yoshi was referring to the quake. That...would be the the white dwarf spontaneously creating a quantum...fluctuation. Yoshi slumps down to a chair, relieved that Noxus did not turn into another "Fields of Justice".

"So could I consider that a poor assassination attempt?" LeBlanc laughed.

Quote:
Ask Jarvan IV:
LeBlanc, how do you feel about all these preposterous rumors that the summoners spread that you are posing as me?

You phrased it yourself, prince. Simply preposterous rumors!

Emperor Titus

11-11-2012

Hahaha...Yoshi is tired and is still slumping on the chair. Now to think about it, maybe I should recall of those white dwarfs I've been handing out. Maybe I should give you a fruit model of the solar system or something...

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

11-11-2012

Quote:
Yoshi the Great:
Hahaha...Yoshi is tired and is still slumping on the chair. Now to think about it, maybe I should recall of those white dwarfs I've been handing out. Maybe I should give you a fruit model of the solar system or something...

"Ah yes, fruit. Much less dangerous, unless you know where to look," LeBlanc smirked. "I am a fruit person myself. Grapes mostly. How about you?"

Emperor Titus

11-11-2012

Quote:
AskEmiliaLeBlanc:
"Ah yes, fruit. Much less dangerous, unless you know where to look," LeBlanc smirked. "I am a fruit person myself. Grapes mostly. How about you?"

If you wanna have grapes...I can find grapes...Yoshi feels tired.

IS1f3fa8618db45ff0a17b9

11-11-2012

Quote:
Yoshi the Great:
If you wanna have grapes...I can find grapes...Yoshi feels tired.

"What's wrong dearie? Something tiring you?"

Emperor Titus

11-11-2012

Quote:
AskEmiliaLeBlanc:
"What's wrong dearie? Something tiring you?"

Maybe its just a slow day for me...bored possibly?