Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Based 10 years after Swain's Coronation. "Kingdoms Arise"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flayne

06-15-2012

Hello everyone, I have started a fanfic based 10 years after the Coronation of Swain.
This might turn out to be significantly longer than a short story, if not a small fan-fic novel (EDIT: with lengthy chapters )
I want to make it epic and fill it with many different elements relating soley to current champions (no OC protagonists, or at least avoiding this as much as possible anyway). The main protagonists are the champions, however as in every story, there is always a singular important protagonist; though it may not be necessary. This is something that I am planning and creating as I write, just having fun with it.

So please, have a read at my fan fic here in this link and scroll down from the title page.
If you like it, I shall continue on with even more joy and passion

*Edit, also correct me in any errors in relation with lores (names, places, etc.)

Edit 2: Since the amount of content has increased dramatically, the page may take several seconds to load all of it depending on your internet connection- please allow 10-15 seconds for it to load all of the content.
Again, if anyone can suggest a better site, please do so, it may help a lot, thank you!

Link:

---- Kingdoms Arise ---- (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xcbpCO_x5XZrkNXDLV1kWvlJR4ZTav8kGft5_t7G3GE/edit)

Summary:

It's been ten years since the coronation of Jericho Swain as Grand general of Noxus.
After a mysterious event close to the beginning of Swain's rule in Noxus had occured, labeled the "Zilean incident", many odd changes have begun to take place in Valoran, including the disappearance and departure of over a third of the League of Legend's champions.
Many things have begun to take place within Valoran that are even bigger than what its inhabitants think they are, it's only a matter of time before it comes.

Edit:
List of Completed chapters so far:

Prologue
1: King's Plight
2: A knight's stress
3: Intervention
4: The Grand general's plan
5: The forbidden obsession

Hybridkenal

06-15-2012

Looks good, I'm interested in reading more

Flayne

06-18-2012

Updated, Chapter 1 completed.

Please click the same link provided in my Opening post and scroll down to chapter 1 if you have already read the prologue.
Enjoy

Flayne

06-20-2012

Update, Chapter 2 completed.

Please click the same link provided in my Opening post and scroll down to chapter 2 if you have already read the prologue and the previous chapter, chapter 1.
*A faster way for those who have read the previous content, try the "find" option in your browser and type "chapter 2"
Enjoy

Flayne

06-22-2012

Update, Chapter 3 completed.

Please click the same link provided in my Opening post and scroll down to chapter 3 if you have already read the prologue and the previous chapters.
*A faster way for those who have already read the previous content, try the "find" option in your browser and type "chapter 3"

Edit: There appears to be an issue with the search function I think. It could just be mine, however I find I need to click on the text and then scroll down with my mouse wheel, only then the search function actually works in my browser.
Not sure if this is happening to everyone else.
As an alternative if it is affecting you as well, copy the entire document manually or using a function on Google docs, into a word document and then use the search function on microsoft word or whatever word processor you are using to search for the chapter.

If anyone could recommend a better web site for me to post my work for you to read, please do, thanks.

Enjoy

Flayne

06-24-2012

Update, Chapter 4 completed.

Please click the same link provided in my Opening post and scroll down to chapter 4 if you have already read the prologue and the previous chapters.
*A faster way for those who have read the previous content, please read my previous post.

Also a quick question, would you guys prefer me to release one chapter at a time every 2-3 days or two chapters at a time within 4-5 days or less if I can spare the time?
Thank you for reading it so far and let me know please
Also, please recommend a better site for publishing my work if you know of one, thank you.
Enjoy

Flayne

06-28-2012

Update, Chapter 5 completed

Please click the same link provided in my Opening post, let the page content load for at least 10-15 seconds depending on your internet connection and scroll down to Chapter 5: The forbidden obsession, if you have already read the prologue and the previous chapters.

*A faster way to find the chapter for those who have read the previous content, please read my previous post that announces the release of chapter 3.

Note: I have editted the opening page to include the names of each chapter, to make the finding of the chapters slightly easier.

Just a general check up question and something I have to say

Is everyone enjoying the story so far? Mainly I've been placing some indications to other plots that will take place, the further you read, the more interesting it will get I assure you, for the story has only begun.
Thank you all for helping my story reach over 1000 views and for all the upvotes!
At this point there is no going back, for I shall continue on with radiant passion and joy, I've never been more connected to these characters in my life!

Enjoy!