Foreigners in North American Server

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

sugarcrotch

06-17-2012

lulz because chat is soo important in winning games >.> learn to group up, map awareness, and ping objectives typing does not mean **** in this game

also mfw i just won a game 2 days ago as jax with a team full of spanish speakers.. know what i did? i warded the **** out of jungles and stayed with my team **** was classy

Skumbag Mundo

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScReaM4LaDieS View Post
North America, Central America and South America ARE NOT CONTINENTS ON THEIR OWN.

America = 1 ****ing Continent. Not 3.
I really hope you are trolling. North America and South America are their own continents you dumb ****ing ******.

maho

06-17-2012

When people say I'm racist for saying that people in the NA server should speak English I say they are dumb. Under the server selection you have to choose your language, and the only language for NA is English. So yes, technically speaking, everyone in the NA server should speak English. Case closed.

sonofliber

06-17-2012

i love how non english speaking people have to learn english yet, english speaking people dont feel the need to learn another language , they say, "what? learn to speak english". You know what people?, you can learn spanish (its not like they are the 2-3 most spoken languaje in the world (oh wait it is)).

also: america = continent
north, south america = subcontinent

SpiffmeisterZ

06-17-2012

So on the EU servers there's a little drop down menu to choose your language. The NA server has English as its only choice. Is there not a way to fix this?

Prestìge

06-17-2012

Even though I have no issue with the current matchmaking system, I do not think it would hurt to maybe implement a Game searching method similar to HoN's system i.e. Searching for games in US East/West/South and etc. etc. Just my thoughts.

Prestìge

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonofliber View Post
i love how non english speaking people have to learn english yet, english speaking people dont feel the need to learn another language , they say, "what? learn to speak english". You know what people?, you can learn spanish (its not like they are the 2-3 most spoken languaje in the world (oh wait it is)).

also: america = continent
north, south america = subcontinent
English, as are most languages, was derived from Latin.

Dannoroy

06-18-2012

I live in Australia and I Play on the NA servers that makes me a foreigner right?... yet all you Americans seem only to complain about people speaking Spanish or Portuguese.
you would be surprised how many Europeans and Asians play on the NA server.

FireJustice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-18-2012

People complain just about anything if they lose a game.
Its the game's dault, its their team fault, its the comunism fault.
It's nerver their fault. Never.

Everyone know that they can find 4 other people with the same genre/language/e-***** size on the internet and do a full premade. But they won't. It's easier to complain

Jenvas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-18-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dannoroy View Post
I live in Australia and I Play on the NA servers that makes me a foreigner right?... yet all you Americans seem only to complain about people speaking Spanish or Portuguese.
you would be surprised how many Europeans and Asians play on the NA server.
well that is just what is mostly encountered. and btw i am german, but i do speak english, and even if i find two other germans on a team and the rest speaks english, we talk in the language that everyone understands, cause that is the non-retared thing to do