Foreigners in North American Server

1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

McDerp

06-16-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yusagii View Post
You people do realize that North America is a CONTINENT; a continent that consists of the COUNTRIES of:

Antigua and Barbuda
The Bahamas
Barbados
Belize
Canada
Costa Rica
Cuba
Dominica
Dominican Republic
El Salvador
Greenland (Kalaallit Nunaat)
Grenada
Guatemala
Haiti
Honduras
Jamaica
Mexico
Nicaragua
Panama
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Lucia
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Trinidad and Tobago
United States of America

Of course everyone isn't going to speak English.

Canada & US are North America. The rest are Central America. l2 google plz.

Also greenland is NA. Even though owned by Denmark.

GaburieruStrike

06-17-2012

But, i speak spanish, and speak english in the other hand, and i personally dislike playing with people that only speak one language.. I often play with some friends because i know that if i play with them, they will most likely learn some tips from me, and i can tell them what they did wrong, or what item to build, but overall, i always try to be a nice player, unless i am solotop, i fail solo top, or support with a derp AD carry, "*push push push push* Oh, they have a jungler? i thought the wards were just there to look pretty.. *starestarestare gets killed*" ... :T

Vietgnome

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCakei8 View Post

Central America is not a continent, sir.

WolfyJae

06-17-2012

The point IS that lack of communication is an issue. If you play on the North American server then be prepared. Have a simple grasp of at least key terms so you dont play like a droopy eyed armless child.

ScReaM4LaDieS

06-17-2012

North America, Central America and South America ARE NOT CONTINENTS ON THEIR OWN.

America = 1 ****ing Continent. Not 3.

deatheal

06-17-2012

i agree with the first post .... there is too many communication issue with playing with ppl with other languages .... i have lost quite a few games cause my team is not all speaking english .... i have friends who are mexicans so i know i am not racist but honestly if your going to play on a game that 85% speak english..... you should learn to speak english or group with your friends that understand what your saying .... too many issues with miss communication in teams as it is even with english speaking ppl that the whole unable to speak english is just making it worse .... maybe put in a language filter so others can see what other languages are saying or so they can read what your saying and have them pick in the options what language you want to see typed in chat

Thanks
Deatheal

PELOPUBICO

06-17-2012

While i find some comments to be true, i mostly think that Brazilians are the ones most of you have encountered. i live in Colombia, but i also speak English. and most south Americans understand/speak English to some extent (or at least the younger generation). even if its not the greatest, but Brazilians, they are an exception they are in their own little bubble, and don't bother to even learn Spanish although they are in south america surrounded by Spanish speaking countries, so they could care even less about learning English. just my 2 cents.

BattleBootyRiven

06-17-2012

I just /ignore them right away If they dont speak english, I dont really care if I lose the game, They should speak english. Im french and I speak english and french I wont be ignorant and just speak one language its just selfish and not fair. Imagine me just speaking french and not talking to my other team mates! yeah screw that

aerilis2

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCakei8 View Post

Central America isn't a continent. What school did you go to. Those countries are included in the NA server because there isn't a SA server and probably never will be.

McDerp

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pppp96 View Post
Central America isn't a continent. What school did you go to. Those countries are included in the NA server because there isn't a SA server and probably never will be.

Didn;t say Central America is a continent. Neither is North America, or South America.

The AMERICAN CONTINENT is divided in to three sections to allow for a more global easy to locate method than just saying X country is on the American Continent.

North America
Central America
South America.

Not continents. Just Geographical Divisions.

1234567 ... 9