League of Legends Thai server!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

manasith908

06-15-2012

I don't know how many people know this, but the League of Legends Thai server is now in the closed beta stage! If there are any Thai summoners who still don't know know about it, should go to http://www.playlol.in.th/
I don't know how people wouldn't know about it; I mean theres even a TV commercial. So stop getting 250 ping and get 25 in the LoL thai server! Every champ is unlocked to play as of right now. There is also a option to transfer accounts from US server to the TH server. There is a limited mount of Closed Beta Keys, but I think there is still some left.

Hawkyeye

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-15-2012

I can speak Thai but can't read/write it.

But at least Thais will be happy with less lag.

Antholagnia

06-15-2012

sawat dee (my attempt at phonetic Thai) and congratulations!

manasith908

06-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkyeye View Post
I can speak Thai but can't read/write it.

But at least Thais will be happy with less lag.
I am Thai, but I was raised in America. Sadly I also cannot read or write thai that well. Only as good as a thai second grader T_T. I do know how to call people noob in thai though :P กาก

manasith908

06-15-2012

I also found out that If you transfer your account within this week you get a free teemo skin. I believe its the Happy Elf Teemo skin. If you transfer account within 2 weeks, you also get 300 RP.

Hawkyeye

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-15-2012

I wonder why Teemo.
But hey free skin and rp right?

manasith908

06-15-2012

The bad thing is, you have to transfer. I dont want to transfer my NA account because I still have friends on this server. I think what you could do is just make one here and transfer over there for the free stuff. Also, with all the new players who just learned about League for the first time and some really good people who transferred, there is a problem because first time players get matched with 1600 win+ people; and its really frustrating. I also see some Dota players trying to body-block the creeps and its funny lol.

Hawkyeye

06-15-2012

Lol I live in the US so I'm not gonna transfer but I wonder if my cousin in Thailand plays LoL.

And yeah that's what sucks about LoL in the beginning. Veteran players owning and scaring away new players. Hopefully they won't get smashed that hard and quit.

Btw feel free to add me.

manasith908

06-15-2012

sure! I think I added you, if your summoner name is Hawkyeye that is.

Worst Ryzé NA

06-15-2012

I have it downloaded but Im not sure how to log in.. and plus, can you play Thai league of legends from america?