Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Another LF Ranked Team Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DemolitionDean

06-15-2012

Hi, I'm DemolitionDean
Req: must be level 30 preferrably with some serious TT experience. and able to play a wide variety of champions as well as be able to communicate vocally via a program like ventrilo/skype/teamspeak (aka have a mic) My biggest issue is raging, don't rage on your teammates even if they did completely screw up it doesn't help win games.
My experience: Ranked Silver (just barely) with my team in season one, some ranked 5's experience currently ~1460 maining ranged AD. I played Jungler on my twisted treeline team but I own 75% of the champions and am willing to adjust. I have like 400-500 normal wins right now and I've played since the Fall of 2010.

I also play TF2 if that matters...

I hope to be playing and talking to a lot of new people in my search for a great ranked team with both good players and good people.