Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Lower range of the Fountain Turret?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Catchystick

06-14-2012

On Twisted Treeline, I'll be pushing the Nexus and watching little super minions being lured to their death from the Fountain Turret. Now, normally, I would be okay with this, but it's only 2 or three steps before they get blasted. Same with Champions. I think that the range of the fountain needs to be reduced a small amount because it's kind of big for a map that small.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shadeykris

06-15-2012

I don't really have a problem with it. However, here's the thing - the laser reach of the blue side is a lot longer than the one on the purple side. On the blue side you can barely touch the first step, on purple you can go up a couple. That's the part that's not really fair.