Why does the purple spawn turrent not work right?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wheredigo

06-16-2012

Nome your awesome, i've been trying for over a year to get a red on this forum that can and is willing to do something. even just a few of these changes would change the fairness of the map by a lot, and if your able to do more than just a few everyone that plays 3's would love you even more <3 keep it up and thanks!

PROppy

06-16-2012

First: RiotNome you are awesome

our voices will finally be heard YAY

can you PLEASE add the QoL changes that SR has seen to jungle camps to TT. Aka if you clear a camp it gives mana and hp back?

Can you please add blue golem? I dont understand why he is missing

The Jungle buffs... last like 20 seconds? Is this intended?

The nexus towers seem to have a shorter range than... any other towers. Maybe that's perception though.

Snoop Nome

Game Designer

06-17-2012
6 of 11 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shearchaos View Post
I'm just curious as to if Riot is looking into changing the items on TT. Perhaps similar to that of Dominion. Or just removing wriggles lantern since it can make several champions farm extremely easily and also being able to take down dragon in seconds.
No comment on this yet, but it's a possibility.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ttsukasa View Post
First: RiotNome you are awesome

our voices will finally be heard YAY

can you PLEASE add the QoL changes that SR has seen to jungle camps to TT. Aka if you clear a camp it gives mana and hp back?

Can you please add blue golem? I dont understand why he is missing

The Jungle buffs... last like 20 seconds? Is this intended?

The nexus towers seem to have a shorter range than... any other towers. Maybe that's perception though.
The SR jungle changes are doable, but does the community want them?

Leon

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNome View Post

try speed wraith level 1 with warwick, it's hardly doable and if you get someone to leash it chunks their health pretty hard... I think it's safe to say the jungle could get a bit of a nerf now.

The Chaingang

06-17-2012

Thank you so much for addressing and fixing the issues in TT!

Th3 Herbalist

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNome View Post

The jungle in TT is pretty rough and hardly survivable early on - most champs can barely do half the jungle before they have to recall and heal. I'd like to see (if not blue buff) at least the healing from the smaller camps. Obviously I can't speak for the rest of the community on that, but I have the feeling that they're of a similar mindset. Would you suggest a community poll?

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2012

Maybe only put health regen on one of the camps.. all of them would probably be too much

Darigac

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2012

While we are on the topic of silly minion pathing, could you possibly look in to the behavior of minions where they will gain a ton of movespeed when there are no enemy minions to fight against in the lane? They will seriously move about 3 times as fast as they normally do, but they do it randomly, which makes it hard to predict/adapt to. It really sucks when the melee minions move faster than the ranged such that the tower has killed them before the ranged minions get in range, so you start taking agro when you were in the middle of the wave.

Axil

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darigac View Post
While we are on the topic of silly minion pathing, could you possibly look in to the behavior of minions where they will gain a ton of movespeed when there are no enemy minions to fight against in the lane? They will seriously move about 3 times as fast as they normally do, but they do it randomly, which makes it hard to predict/adapt to. It really sucks when the melee minions move faster than the ranged such that the tower has killed them before the ranged minions get in range, so you start taking agro when you were in the middle of the wave.
Is that really a thing? I always thought I was just lagging

Bogoran

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Risemix View Post
Long-term how likely is it that you could move the nexus turret to the other side of the nexus (between the wall and the nexus?)
If they do this then you can't ward over the wall and jump to it with Lee Sin, Jax, etc.