Why does the purple spawn turrent not work right?

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dviation

06-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poki3 View Post
PS: Please doublecheck and see if the Laser ignores resurrection / immortality effects like the one in Summoner's Rift does.
Also slightly offtopic, the Dominion laser doesn't ignore resurrection / immortality effects, so for instance you can get fountain dived by a Tryndamere.
....ALSO slightly offtopic, it would be nice in the fountain had stealth detection. On all maps.
It does ignore resurrection and immortality effects, I've seen Trynd's dive and with their ult up. Also I've ran into the turret with Yorick and it ignored my ult.

Soup44

06-14-2012

The main problems in my opinion are the proximity of the nexus turret to the healing pad as well as the strength of jungle creeps (they are waaaay stronger than the minions on summoners rift) and their spawn randomness.

makuta36

06-14-2012

Quote:
....ALSO slightly offtopic, it would be nice in the fountain had stealth detection. On all maps.
Don't you dare take away the one fun part of playing Eve that's left! I love standing in the enemy teams fountain spamming my emotes!

FusedPositron

06-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNome View Post
Can you describe this issue?
Pathing is really bad near minions. Champs screw up and twitch like they're having a seizure instead of moving around a minion, or run circles through a group of minions if I try to escape a pile of them. Also interesting (not in a good way) is that sometimes I find my champ slaloming through a straight line of minions. I mean, who does that?

George W Nome

Game Designer

06-15-2012
4 of 11 Riot Posts

Quote:
The latter isn't really a simple fix, since non-random spawns would have to mean less diversity, or that one side will always have different minions then the other. Different might mean that one side has an advantage :/
TT has a lot of work that needs to be done on it, not just this...

PS: Please doublecheck and see if the Laser ignores resurrection / immortality effects like the one in Summoner's Rift does.
Also slightly offtopic, the Dominion laser doesn't ignore resurrection / immortality effects, so for instance you can get fountain dived by a Tryndamere.
What I meant by easy fix was, it'd be a matter of changing a few lines of text. Random spawns is a pretty serious design issue though, so it'll probably be touched in one way or another. I can check for resurrection ignore and stealth detect.

Valentinč

06-15-2012

Quote:
What I meant by easy fix was, it'd be a matter of changing a few lines of text. Random spawns is a pretty serious design issue though, so it'll probably be touched in one way or another. I can check for resurrection ignore and stealth detect.
An unlucky jungle rotue can mean the difference in 3-5m delays

GSHalleck

06-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valentinč View Post
An unlucky jungle rotue can mean losing the game
Fixed

AngelicV

06-15-2012

So do we actually get to see TT changes in the near future !?

IAmTheSorrow

06-15-2012

ITT: There is actual hope. RiotNome for president!

Shadeykris

06-15-2012

Quote:
I'll fix the Blue turret to match the Purple turret. It's a pretty strange bug.
You are awesome.

1234567 ... 12