Why does the purple spawn turrent not work right?

First Riot Post
123456 ... 12
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Snoop Nome

Game Designer

06-14-2012
3 of 11 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by LixaLollipop View Post
Well, when minions walk towards the nexus turret they walk extremely close to the fountain
and you can easily pull them into the fountain by making them attack you, making it hard for the other team to take down the nexus turret

And jungle camps spawn randomly making it kinda hard to jungle
The latter is a fairly simple fix. I'll see what I can do about the former, but it may be as simple as a laser range decrease (which I'm already planning to do). Is the issue exclusive to Blue side, or doe Purple have it too?

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNome View Post
The latter is a fairly simple fix. I'll see what I can do about the former, but it may be as simple as a laser range decrease (which I'm already planning to do). Is the issue exclusive to Blue side, or doe Purple have it too?
It's easier to do it on blue but you can do it on both

Terjulmar

06-14-2012

Purple as well, the minions almost walk up to the stairway to the fountain before walking the edge towards nexus turret.

would LOVE if this was fixed or changed in some way

Archlord Azezo

06-14-2012

A red in TT? three posts? Gonna help us? i better play the lotto

Amazon Warrior

06-14-2012

No one gonna play on TT unless you make it a 5v5 map.

Make it happen please

Illyriomysterio

06-14-2012

TURRET. It's not a turrent gorammit! This community needs to learn.

Poki3 tem

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Emissary of the League

06-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiotNome View Post
The latter isn't really a simple fix, since non-random spawns would have to mean less diversity, or that one side will always have different minions then the other. Different might mean that one side has an advantage :/
TT has a lot of work that needs to be done on it, not just this...

PS: Please doublecheck and see if the Laser ignores resurrection / immortality effects like the one in Summoner's Rift does.
Also slightly offtopic, the Dominion laser doesn't ignore resurrection / immortality effects, so for instance you can get fountain dived by a Tryndamere.
....ALSO slightly offtopic, it would be nice in the fountain had stealth detection. On all maps.

good job chimpy

06-14-2012

Also in the topic of minion pathing I personally have had the experience of minions common into the top jungle to fight with me against enemy champions only to get stuck in the Terrain and not move until they are killed by an opponent, granted this did happen only once and several months ago at that you may want to look at how large the minions area of exploring the jungles are while chasing enemies

AlphaPhoenix

06-14-2012

Since we're on this topic, is it possible for the Jungle in TT to be changed the same was as the jungle in SR? I mean, with the health/mana buffs and slight nerfs to the monsters.

Opreich

06-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poki3 View Post
Dominion laser doesn't ignore resurrection / immortality effects, so for instance you can get fountain dived by a Tryndamere.
....ALSO slightly offtopic, it would be nice in the fountain had stealth detection. On all maps.
Noooooo.

I love diving the fountain in Dom.

123456 ... 12