Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Who's side of the Freljord conflict are you on?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DaRatmastah

10-04-2012

Of course, this is also all assuming their bios don't get revamped in a few months to omit all of their detailed character interactions in favor of building more cohesive characters.

I can see it now...

Sej: "Sejuani is driven by desire to regain her former glory, while tempered by a humbling diplomatic loss to an unnamed other regent in her early years."

Ashe: "(insert as-of-yet-unheard childhood incident involving an archery training accident, skip ten years ahead to ruling freljord while her grand advisor's eyepatch is a permanent reminder to guard against hubris)"

Don't worry, though, the awesome complex political structure will be revisited when they unveil their new lore delivery methods in 2016.

Sorry, don't mean to sound too bitter, just tired of getting the runaround from the lore department on, y'know, actual lore.

Zerglinator

10-04-2012

Sejuani, because she's awesome.

Eph289

10-04-2012

Quote:
kitae:
I'm on Lissandra's side

You're a tease, you know that. :P

Mirana Arashi

10-04-2012

Quote:
kitae:
I'm on Lissandra's side

When is Lissandra comming?

Subalternate01

10-04-2012

Somewhat of a cop out answer but I dig it.

Personally, I support Sej and I think it would be cool to Olaf join forces with her temporarily. olaf is stranded and what a way to keep his secret of his home county safe that to lay low with Sej's reclusive rebel scum.

Sej really needs some help and who better to give her some additional help than Olaf?

YoshioPeePee

10-04-2012

she's destined to unite freljord by finally coming to her senses and working with ashe

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

10-04-2012

"Nekron9" is the one who necroed the thread... T_T

Sylph

Recruiter

10-04-2012

I was going to say... I haven't seen this thread in a long time.

Stro21

10-04-2012

I sided with ashe, sejuani only want power, she doesn't care her people.

FinalBoss Wilson

10-04-2012

Well at least we know Lissandra is being worked on. And the person whose working on it =P. Ehn Kitae?