Help Mundo Succeed at Online Dating… By Buying Skins and Champions!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bananas de Fire

06-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mundo View Post
[*]Vladimir have scary blood thing going on. Mundo read bestsellers, see that women like guys who drink blood; Vladimir no sparkle though. You buy him for 487 RP.
Best line in this entire post... :P

Lukien

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-15-2012

Here's my question.... Why didn't he us Blitzcrank's online dating site?

Ă‘in

06-15-2012

Come on now! Mundo always gets the ladies! Well, maybe not Vayne =(

Shylocke

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-15-2012

this whole "mundo do this, mundo do that!" **** is getting really ****ing old. one of these days you will be downvoted to hell, and we'll be laughing at YOU

Deesseixchel

06-15-2012

worst sale ever...... 3 of the oldest champs with 3 of the oldest skins.. all 6 useless and WHyyyyyy is Ez the one getting the new kind of evolving skin!! its just not brilliant Ez looks like he takes mouthfulls.. and already has multiple skins why pick Ez why oh why.

DeadlyFate

06-15-2012

Wait... Soraka skin on sale? WHAT IS THIS CONSPIRACY!

Synyster

06-15-2012

As if you didnt have enough income.

Torinux

06-15-2012

Firefang WW... CHECKED and playing as atm

Roonie222

06-15-2012

Dear Mundo,

Thank you for hating the best selling vampires as well. You made my day. Also you didn't think about Blitz. I mean he is a great lover. He grabs women, knocks them up silences their complaints and then moves faster.you might want to consider selling him away too. Also consider trying on heart seeker vayne. I hear shes always looking for love letters and valentines related things. Though you might be a little too big for her but you never know. Some women like the tall and broad shouldered (what other big would I be referring to?). Anyway good luck comrade in the rejected men club.

Your friend,
Roonie

Comz

06-15-2012

K so im guessing that since i just bought vlad 3 days ago for full price, sucks for me then, right?