South americans need their own server/region

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Insípid

06-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by advancedAI View Post
A lot of them actually speak spanish/portuguese AND english.

Why don't you become less ignorant and learn another language?
Or how about you become less ignorant and realize you can be reported for lack of communication for that very reason. DERP. I wish i could give you a dummy slap.

Kittylyst

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by advancedAI View Post
A lot of them actually speak spanish/portuguese AND english.

Why don't you become less ignorant and learn another language?
While it is very true that they often do speak both languages, the problem comes in the fact that they WON'T speak in English. I've come across many a game where people will speak in Spanish, coordinate with their queue partners, and then complain when others don't have any idea what is going on. If you want me to come top with you when I am bot, a ping or SOMETHING would be nice. Instead they just complain at me in English and then continue in their native tongue. Being able to communicate with your team is a big part of this game.

Also, don't assume people don't know another language. I speak French and English, but that won't really help me in this scenario.

Galivet

06-15-2012

Sometimes I pretend i'm from south of the border so that when someone calls a position I want to play I can just pretend I don't understand them.

Galivet: mid
xXxDarkAssassinxXx: I'm going mid and I'm first pick.
Galivet: si, estoy mid.
xXxDarkAssassinxXx: NO YOU STUPID POOR MEXICAN IM MID
Galivet: Lo siento, no hablan ingles
xXxDarkAssassinxXx: god fine I'll jungle stupid mexicans get off NA

What's funny is when there's a real spanish-speaker in the game who tries to talk to me. I just spam jajajaja b/c that's most of what I see them do to each other.

xXxCucarachaXx: en el nivel 6 vamos a atacantes
Galivet: jajajaajajajajajajajajajajajjajaj
xXxCucarachaXx: ???

KoObAyAsHi

06-15-2012

There is a person who speak all languages: Google

Well... I'd like a Brazilian server, not South American server...

But Riot would have to do servers for all languages? it doesnt make any sense....

We could have Hotkeys for - Push - Fallback - Gank

I live in Brazil, so I would see this hotkeys in portuguese, but you guys would receive it in english.

What do u think? It wont solve the problem, but it would minimize it

------------------------------

Here in Brazil is 12:42 pm

Kids usually go to school 7:30 am till 12:30 pm
And ppl usually go to the work from 7:30 till 17:30 pm

Avoid other time! Stay Hint!

XD

MoonStomp

06-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoObAyAsHi View Post
There is a person who speak all languages: Google

Well... I'd like a Brazilian server, not South American server...

But Riot would have to do servers for all languages? it doesnt make any sense....

We could have Hotkeys for - Push - Fallback - Gank

I live in Brazil, so I would see this hotkeys in portuguese, but you guys would receive it in english.

What do u think? It wont solve the problem, but it would minimize it

------------------------------

Here in Brazil is 12:42 pm

Kids usually go to school 7:30 am till 12:30 pm
And ppl usually go to the work from 7:30 till 17:30 pm

Avoid other time! Stay Hint!

XD

I like this. Elegant solution that is implementable.

Not the final solution by any means but it would help to transition.

KoObAyAsHi

06-15-2012

yeah... why should I be reported if I dont have any idea of what the other guys are talking about?

Have you ever played with 4 brazilian / spanish?

They would report u for not communicating

zodski

06-15-2012

I swear half of you kid's we're dropped on their heads as childs.

simple solution to this problem

ADD A SOUTHAMERICAN SERVER.

simple. done. easy. no more complaints. no more feeding. no more JAJAJAJAJJAJA espeto eh mexico 2 peso i suck your ****y

BL00DANG3L

06-17-2012

If you're going to connect to a 'North American' server you could safely assume the predominant language that is going to be spoken, is English.

I don't know why you would tell someone who's native server language is English, that he should learn another language.

squall2098

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

06-17-2012

First To All.. this can be a seriously and polemic topic....
and i think... all need being more tolerant.. and dont be insultive.

2.. it is true.. the most easy asumption to enter in NA.. server need be talk in english.. but.. some peoples. including ME.. dont speak english as a native Languaje... but.. for being the most Common or international languaje... we need to at least read it and speak basics...

3not all people... can think and wrote..easy and fast... and the most common think they do its search for another people of their language....

4 you (all in general people) need be tolerant if they writte 2 or 3 words on spanish portuguesse francais or whatever.. (they try to find if some one its on their country) in order to feel more confident..

5in my particular situation.. im tell the others.. ;; in not offensive mode.. if you see me and my friend speak spanish.. its Like a pvt msg.. or nonsense chatting.. if we need call mias.. ask support.. or comunicate something.. im or we... speak it in english...

Because its Too Annoying wrote.. /wisper jhondoe ... bla bla bla bla.... only because some people get ANGER.. for read in an Simply but Extrange language..

i agree in the point of this is an international US server.. but. some peoples... by any circunstances.. being forced to learn english and another Different languaje to can comunicate whit many kind of human beings... its so that... HARDLY.. or painful.. try to learn a Few Words ?? in spanish for example ??

spanish speaking comunity its almost the 60 % of population in Many Important states of USA..
also we are above 20 countrys of LATIN languaje.. plus---- Spain country... (the speak other kind of spanish)

to end this... only ask 2 things.... to be considering... 1.... Be more tolerant... 2 dont be insultive..
We need you as much you need us...

Castrer

06-17-2012

Sorry. the urge to do this is too great....

Quote:
First To All.. this can be a seriously and polemic topic....
and i think... all of you need to be more tolerant.. and dont be insultive.

2.. It is true.. the most easy asumption when someone enters NA servers, is that everyone needs to talk in english, but some peoples "this includes me" don't speak english as a native language. But being the most Common or international spoken languagem, we need to atleast read it and speak the basics.

3. Not all people can speak, think and write fluently and fast so the most logical step they take is to search for other people that speak their language.

4. You (all people in general ) need to be tolerant if they writte 2 or 3 words in spanish, portuguesse francais or whatever.. (they try to find people from their country) in order to feel more confident.

5. In my particular situation i tell the others "wothout offending anyone" if you see me or my friend speak spanish, its Like a private msg or nonsense chatting, if we need call mias.. ask support.. or comunicate something me or my friend... speak it in english...

Because its Too Annoying write.. (/wisper jhondoe ... bla bla bla bla....) only because some people get ANGRY.. for reading foreing language.

I agree that this is an international US server but some people by any circunstances being forced to learn english and another Different language just to communicate whith other human beings... its so HARD or painful try and learn a Few foreing Words? spanish for example ??

There are more than 60% of panish speaking communities in every state of the USA, also we there are more than 20 countrys the speak the LATIN languaje each with its own meanings and accents plus Spain... (wich speaks spanish with as verry hard to understand accent.)

to end this... i only ask 2 things.... to be considering... 1.... Be more tolerant... 2 dont be insultive..
We need you as much you need us...
I had to edit it because one...i speak spanish and this wars hard to read and 2 because allso speak english and this..was hard to read.But the man has a good argument, so i did my best to translate it so lenguage trolls don't pop out of there caves.and im puerto rican.