South americans need their own server/region

1234511 ... 14
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

zodski

06-14-2012

I'm so sick and tired of playing with people who don't speak English. There is a mass market of south americans that play LoL. Every game I join their is atleast 1-2 spanish speaking persons. GET THEM OFF OF NA. thanks /endrage

advancedAI

06-14-2012

A lot of them actually speak spanish/portuguese AND english.

Why don't you become less ignorant and learn another language?

Verandure

06-14-2012

How is that a viable option? Learn a different language because of a game? It's not xenophobia at all -- it's the fact that you cannot communicate. Either give them their own server or make it to where the game gives a loose translation automatically. I can't understand Spanish and I doubt they understand English, instead of asking somebody to spend $40 on Rosetta's Stone or more on classes, why not offer a real solution like the OP?

Mageinta Warrior

06-14-2012

They usually speak spanish/portuguese to their teammates. If you ask them to speak english when speaking to you, they usually do that.

Remember kids - if you feed, it's not the fault of the spanish speaker, it's your fault. No, you can't cry that they didn't call mia because you need to grow some map awareness. kthx.

Corporate Joey

06-14-2012

Yea, I second this, somehow when I play with them ranked or reg they are terrible and then just end up trolling to pretend they aren't so bad. They really do need to group them on their own server so they can be bad together.

lockpooh

06-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodski View Post
I'm so sick and tired of playing with people who don't speak English. There is a mass market of south americans that play LoL. Every game I join their is atleast 1-2 spanish speaking persons. GET THEM OFF OF NA. thanks /endrage
Yeap. I live in Australia but I do shift work so I play at various times. I noticed quickly there were certain times of the day I where the games were TERRIBLE. Absolutely **** to the point I began to wonder what it was. After making some friends that play around that time I was told it was because people from South America play around that time. I started asking where everyone was from at the beginning of the game and found yeah, in game where people from South America were dominant the game just wasn't fun.

This whole time i thought the word p-u-t-o meant a rice cake.

KingSnafu

06-14-2012

over 1500 games never seen a brazilian feed that cant be a coincidence

RanmanReloaded

06-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by advancedAI View Post
A lot of them actually speak spanish/portuguese AND english.

Why don't you become less ignorant and learn another language?
Because it isn't EU West, that's why. I know German, but I can't speak every language out there.

yargomedeiros

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-14-2012

I am from Brazil AND I am tired of people speaking portuguese on LoL.

FireJustice

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-14-2012

'cuz Mexico is not part of North America, and mexicans only speak english too.

really kid. grow up.

1234511 ... 14