Welcome RiotNome!

First Riot Post
12345678 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Les Nomerables

Game Designer

06-14-2012
4 of 8 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShawNuff View Post
Nome, would you be down if highish normal elo players added you and played games with you. I know they generally enjoy dominion and would love to see it improve and it might help (I know you can spectate games, but that generally extra work to figure out why top players do what they do than just asking them)
That'd be great, just let me know so I can filter my friend requests appropriately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeiro View Post
RiotNome, are you, in any way, related to Mao Nome, Sara Nome, or Sheryl Nome?
Yes! I'm the fourth Nome relative, "Jamalrus Nome".

But yes, not many people catch the reference. I'm a big Gundam fan, but really enjoyed the Macross specials. Last I saw was Macross Frontier and I liked (some of) the music in it begrudgingly. I changed my nick to "Nome" temporarily since I liked the sound of the word and it stuck.

Tempestphile

06-15-2012

Welcome, just a quick rule of thumb

No matter how much Phreak and Morello tries to supress you into play SR, don't you will regret it forever

Opreich

06-15-2012

Nome, sort of an off-topic question, but did you work on the 3v3 map for HoN?

Zeoroot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempestphile View Post
Welcome, just a quick rule of thumb

No matter how much Phreak and Morello tries to supress you into play SR, don't you will regret it forever
This.

Please don´t go to the dark side, we have cookies in here

żAnd everybody likes cookies, right?

Firellius

06-15-2012

We shall revel in his wisdom!

NamKim

06-15-2012

I enjoy playing all maps that League of Legends provides: Summoner's Rift, Twisted Treeline, and Dominion. I know I will soon fall in love with the Proving Grounds map as well.

Anyways, what I want to say is that I know a lot of time and energy goes into Summoner's Rift. I am grateful that while I am a leech to Riot by not buying Riot points, they still allow me to play a constantly updating map like SR. However, I have always felt the other maps being somewhat neglected. Even just knowing the other maps are now getting more attention makes me feel much happier and I wish you good luck on those maps. I look forward to any future changes, rather everyone loves them or even if they are somewhat controversial.

What will make me very, very happy is if I end up seeing a section on the other maps during the Patch Preview. ;-)

Aparkhurst

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-15-2012

One of us! One of us!

Feel free to add myself in game or any other members of BPB.

FDru

06-15-2012

Your first service to the Dominion community shall be returning our queue dodge penalties to us. Do this, and you will have earned my respect and admiration.

Alternately, come up with a ****ed good reason why they were taken away.

Infirc

06-15-2012

Welcome to Dominion and thanks for he interest on the mode .

on an offtopic: @avatarofunkemptrudeness chill down dude as an old chinese saying goes: a 100 steps travel starts by the first one" you cannot expect to have everything from morning to night (unless you are still living at your parents basement).

Ardnalis

06-15-2012

I'm middle-ish, Nome, but I added you. I think I may have seen you in the DominateDominion channel once, if not, you should stop by it.

12345678 ... 9