@Riot : Nexus Obelisks Problems

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mathirob

06-17-2012

The problem
It is possible to dive a champion in his spawn pool in the Crystal Scar.

Why?
Because it deals physical damage and because Nexus Obelisks does not ignore the following buffs:
- Anivia's Rebirth;
- Kayle's Intervention;
- Poppy's Diplomatic Immunity;
- Tryndamere's Undying Rage;
- Zilean's Chrono Shift;
- Guardian Angel.

Exaggerated example
It makes it possible for a Rammus (Very strong in Dominion) to stack armor and HP, have a Kayle, Zilean and Shen ulting him so he can dive the enemies. And let's say Tryndamere is following to score that ace.

More common
It is not very fun to get dived by a Tryndamere having Guardian Angel...

Continue the good work, I look forward to the server status is restored,
- Mathirob

FDru

06-17-2012

If a team wants to blow like 4 ultimates to get a kill or two at the fountain, more power to them. The chance that someone is actually going to die with the ridiculous regen of the Crystal Scar fountain is miniscule anyway.

mathirob

06-17-2012

I agree with you, but I still think the spawn fountain is a place where you should not be killed by a greedy Tryndamere... But after trying a few times I saw there was 2 turrets attacking you when in enemies spawn fountain, doubling the armor penetration speed too.
With everything said, it would be more suitable, I think, if the spawn pool would ignore buffs listed above. It would also avoid loosing Guardian Angel buff for going in spawn pools accidentally (i.e. Amumu's Bandage Toss, Leona's Zenith Blade or Summoner Spell Flash)

- Mathirob

ZenithZephyr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2012

The amount of resources consumed to do this is immense. If you are stuck in your fountain and are losing team fights inside of it, you are not going to win anyway. If it's all just to pick up a single kill for 100g, be thankful the enemy is that greedy and capitalize on their cooldowns.

CommodoreSkippy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2012

Immense cost and planning aside, your HP regen on the platform is extremely fast. I could see killing one champion, maybe MAYBE two, but NEVER an Ace.

You really better hope they aren't carrying revive, because the entire enemy team is about to take revenge, hardcore.