Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

(Champion Concept) Vikki, The Gemini Witch (Ver. 6.0)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hephaestus2

Recruiter

07-05-2012

I rather like the idea as a whole but I'd have trouble tryin to control two for long. Truthfully it's a great champ and deserves a spot. The picture looked good too.

Nhan Fiction

07-06-2012

Quote:
Hephaestus2:
I rather like the idea as a whole but I'd have trouble tryin to control two for long. Truthfully it's a great champ and deserves a spot. The picture looked good too.

Thank you.

ListeTyven

07-06-2012

Nice champ!!! get to the league now!

Nhan Fiction

07-06-2012

Quote:
ListeTyven:
Nice champ!!! get to the league now!

Thank you.

Nhan Fiction

07-07-2012

>^..^<

piiees

07-07-2012

man, that champ sounds awesome. the uniqueness of the way the champion is played and the complexity of the champion would no doubt make the champion incredibly fun to play and would be able to be played in so many ways with the ability combos depending on the situation. i definately want this champion to be made and wish i had the creativity to creating a champion as you have.

Nhan Fiction

07-08-2012

Quote:
piiees:
man, that champ sounds awesome. the uniqueness of the way the champion is played and the complexity of the champion would no doubt make the champion incredibly fun to play and would be able to be played in so many ways with the ability combos depending on the situation. i definately want this champion to be made and wish i had the creativity to creating a champion as you have.

Thank you.

ListeTyven

07-08-2012

this is me if i find out that this champ doesnt get uploaded to lol http://www.myfacewhen.com/263/

Nhan Fiction

07-08-2012

Quote:
ListeTyven:
this is me if i find out that this champ doesnt get uploaded to lol http://www.myfacewhen.com/263/

<3

Nhan Fiction

07-09-2012

>^..^<