Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Should I buy Pulsefire Ezreal?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Only play Zed

06-19-2012

Ezreal is an awesome champ, and is easy to appeal to. The skin is worth it while sale lasts. I would buy it.

DangstaD

06-21-2012

yo bro get da skin..
listen..
i bough kog maw and his legendary skin without eva using him beacuse he shoots fire works! it was soo cool! i also started liking him

for ez since u know how 2 use lux ul like ez....
free flash, same ult thiingy as lux but its global.. and theres numerous builds for him!

get the skin think about it this way.... u can either get it now for 1.6k or never have that chance again and get it for 3.25k

legendary skins never EVER GO ON SALE

Crowñ

06-26-2012

Quote:
DangstaD:
yo bro get da skin..
listen..
i bough kog maw and his legendary skin without eva using him beacuse he shoots fire works! it was soo cool! i also started liking him

for ez since u know how 2 use lux ul like ez....
free flash, same ult thiingy as lux but its global.. and theres numerous builds for him!

get the skin think about it this way.... u can either get it now for 1.6k or never have that chance again and get it for 3.25k

legendary skins never EVER GO ON SALE

but it isnt legendary .. its PULSFIRE << new category ,= themes i think