Can't control my character sometimes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WolfjeNL

09-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devilreaper45 View Post
I've been having some trouble that just came up yesterday, that the game an everything plays in time, but animations of any kind are halted for around 15 seconds. any animations from minions/champs attacking, spells going off, and even buffs and items appearing on my screen. and if a champ/min's health bar wasn't on my screen at the time the spike started, it won't show up until it's over. I can cast everything, everything's actually happening, i just can't see it.
This is another problem and most likely lag.

In our cases and OP's case. The game just runs like it shoud but the players character doesn't repsawned on user input. Like move and use skills etc. Nobody else seems to have any lag or someting like that while that is happening.

Amn

09-11-2010

Bump.

zarenskile

09-11-2010

ever since the patch i can never move the entire game, i get in i can buy stuff.. use abilities.. teleport.. recalla dn everything but i cant move.. ive tryed almost everything but still aint working

CEO o Dbags

09-12-2010

I've had this same problem. Was playing a game about an hour and a half ago with Morgana. Happened twice in the short game (i died at two crucial times and we lose partly because of this) and seemed to happen while i was doing a lot at once. Maybe I was moving and typing or what not. When i go to move again nothing happens. Both times it happened was near the middle of the map.

The first time it happened was about 15 minutes in and I was typing but my text did not appear until after i died. Morgana just sat there unresponsive auto-attacking as the enemy team gleefully pummeled me to death.

The second time I was chasing with my team then just stopped and Morgana would not respond to my commands. This time I COULD chat, but nothing else was working. Her Ult was unusable when i first got locked up, and as the enemy came into range (free kill yay for them) my ult became usable (however it was not really usable because nothing was working). Hope this helps. Hope it's fixed.

Also, a day before this a teammate was playing morgana and stated the same thing was happening mostly during lots of action/teamfights/etc. Not usually in the 1v1 laning phase or just farming minions.

Please post more info if you guys are experiencing this same bug. Post the friggen champ you were using at least how hard is that?

SparrowMaxx

09-12-2010

Well, past 6 games I have played, pre-server fix today and today, I have had this problem. All game. It makes it unplayable. I'm fairly sure it's not me, LOG file analzyed it, everything. My internet is fine, my computer is running at 50% CPU usage, but I disconnect often and lag every 5 seconds for 2 seconds, almost like clockwork. The problem is still here and it's extremely frustrating.

EDIT: Confirmed Riot servers. I can play bot games (me and bots only) just fine, no lag. Moment somebody else is there game loses it.

Amn

09-12-2010

Bump.

Karamitie

09-13-2010

Had this problem a few times over the last week or so. Has happened to me while playing teemo, ashe, Miss Fortune, Garen, and Warwick. Seems random everything moves smooth my characters will even auto attack enemies near them but i have no ability what so ever to move my characters. Most commonly happens to me around the 10-15 minute mark lasts anywhere from a second to half a minute. No success on reproducing this bug of my own volition.

Amn

09-13-2010

Bump again.

Amn

09-14-2010

Bump for great justice.

Loev

09-16-2010

Found this linked by a wrenchman. Uploaded my logs, this has been happening to me alot lately.