Can't control my character sometimes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lnfuego

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-13-2012

This has been happening to me ever since the Ziggs patch. Game has been fine for me previously. I checked out some of the Youtube videos posted in this thread. Whilst it is not as bad as this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uop94EkFKyU it is definitely noticeable.

Chaingate110

02-19-2012

ever since the nautilis patch it stopped happening so =D

Alestar87

02-29-2012

I was playing Rivan and Poppy charged me into a turret, then I couldn't move, use my abilities, or use recall (B). I could use my summoner spells, but using them didn't help. I restarted the client three times and it didn't help. The game ended without me dieing after that or the turret being destroyed, so I don't know how that would of effected the situation.

XxspurnedXx

05-05-2012

im sorry but i got to necro this i have a advanced version of this or something but i get it at the beggining of the game in the spawing pool i cant move i cant open shop and i cant get abillites
execpt by hitting ctrl 1 2 or 3

and i can reconnect and be perfectly fine

BadgerSlayer

12-09-2012

Now I'm having this issue -_-. Have been for a month now. Made me quit the game.

Prilosac

12-26-2012

To the Riot employee, I'm almost 100% certain its a server side issue. I have the same problem, and it happens on any champion (tonight it was ezreal, vayne, pantheon, didn't matter who) and I can still talk on TeamSpeak, browse the web, and use Skype. Only thing that crashes is control of my character. And then when I go to log back in, it takes multiple tries because the login client (seemingly, from what I can deduce) isn't actually putting me into queue

xCreepeRx

12-27-2012

I have been having having this issue a lot lately, on two different IP's, so that means it is a definite server side glitch of some sort. Also my ping is alot higher than usual, up to about 220 from 180.

I was just trying to practice jungling as Amumu in a bot game, I ask for a leash, everything is going normally then I get to wraiths and they aren't there, I had my W active and I was starting to take some damage from an unknown source, then the wraiths suddenly appeared and they had taken a bit of damage, presumably from my W. Attack animations also don't show for the most part when these lag incidents occur. Also, a massive ping spike upwards of 10000 happens right before the ridiculous lag sequence starts. Again, this has happened from two different IP addresses.

There was a Sivir on my team in that game, I asked in chat whether or not anyone else was having the same sort of issue, a Gragas said he sometimes had these incidents, and the Sivir said she was having them at the same time as me, that's when I became sure that this bug was not only happening to me.

I cannot control my champion during the lag

Please fix this, I could record a video of this and put it on Youtube or something, will post a link to it later.

Valkyrie Kitsune

12-27-2012

Same with me. Walking somewhere then I lose control. Game doesn't freeze, stuff still goes on around me, I just can't control my character.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2933034

Grondavor

12-27-2012

This has happened to me about 5 times the last 2 days. It has never happened to me before that. I think there are a lot of problems with the servers at the moment because there are a lot of lag issues and other server issues the last few dyas

MiG Arktis

01-02-2013

This happened to me today. I thought the bug was resolved, Guess I am wrong. Lost 12 elo due to it. Riot please put this on priority, this is a game breaking and fully random bug that needs to be addressed. I don't know when it is or isn't safe to play ranked...