Can't control my character sometimes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xyltin

09-09-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by statikk View Post
We're still on it. I was getting some playing yesterday but I'm fairly sure it was my internet doing it.
had it some days ago.

played kyle and lost control for soem sec. at first it looked like a lag, but my ping was fine and instead of doing it some time after kyle did nothing on my command. every command i gave was deletet. maybe some kind of package loss on server side.

cupofwater

09-09-2010

Bump. Same issues. Ruins most games for me.

Kayote

09-09-2010

It's happened to me once or twice as well.

Amn

09-10-2010

Bump.

DeadRamza

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-10-2010

happens to me every match
and restarting the client doesn't work
nothing lags
i just can't control my character
it happens to my friends

i'm starting to suspect that this is a OS problem
me and my friends with that problem use windows 7 ultimate
but my friend that doesn't have this problem uses windows xp and we play on the same network
200mb conection on a building
so.. no lag

Krshna

09-10-2010

This has been happening to me like crazy. I die at LEAST once to it every single game, if not multiple times. As far as me personally, this issue is 100% rampant. It doesn't have anything to do with what hero I play, what point in the game is or anything like that, it can strike at any time.

Basically, I'll just be mid game, playing, and all of a sudden, the client no longer takes my commands. Everyone else is still moving, but I don't see any new chat. Whenever this happens I always type "Laaaggggg 100% frozen cant move, could be dead or alive...", cause I want ppl to know that I'm not a ****** running down mid into the enemy team/tower...

What happens is, if I'm still when It strikes, I stand there. If I'm moving when it strikes, it'll keep walking me that direction indefinitely til it comes back. Which obviously results in death. Sometimes everything you missed fast forwards on the screenand catches up, but usually you just end up at the death screen. Sometimes you can see your life bar going down and it hits 0 but you don't die, cause you're still frozen. You die when it comes back. Also, everything you type in chat while frozen comes up simultaneously when it comes back.

This can last as little as 10 seconds, but usually as much as 30 seconds. Usually some kind of action causes it. It rarely happens for no reason. Say I'm walking down a side lane, and someone pops out of a bush, that will cause a freeze. Or say there's a stand off at a tower, or two groups meeting in the jungle, once we engage, that causes the freeze. It seems like the burst of information cause the game to freeze up.

It's absolutely debilitating, nearly always ends in death, and either way, is just plain annoying. Like I said, it's a dead on guarantee that this will happen at least once every game. And most likey it will happen 2 to 3 times.

Please fix this! I know that it's not on my side, I play multiple other online games, and nothing like this happens, it's not because of my internet.

Also, a whole secondary issue is MASSIVE latency! Also not on my side. Speedtest.net puts me at 25 down, 1 up, and 26 ms ping.

I get ENTIRE GAMES where my ping doesn't drop below 350, and very often, I'm working with a ping in the 500s, all the way up to over 1,000 ms of latency. Once again this is not on my side!

Please fix these issues!!!!!

Xeno

09-11-2010

Seriously when the hell is this being fixed its been over two weeks?!!?!?!?!?!

Xeno

09-11-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadRamza View Post
happens to me every match
and restarting the client doesn't work
nothing lags
i just can't control my character
it happens to my friends

i'm starting to suspect that this is a OS problem
me and my friends with that problem use windows 7 ultimate
but my friend that doesn't have this problem uses windows xp and we play on the same network
200mb conection on a building
so.. no lag
Im on xp i still have it, its not OS

Zen Junior

09-11-2010

I've been having some trouble that just came up yesterday, that the game an everything plays in time, but animations of any kind are halted for around 15 seconds. any animations from minions/champs attacking, spells going off, and even buffs and items appearing on my screen. and if a champ/min's health bar wasn't on my screen at the time the spike started, it won't show up until it's over. I can cast everything, everything's actually happening, i just can't see it.

SparrowMaxx

09-11-2010

Also happening to me. If it doesn't act up by 10 minutes, the game is fine, but if it does, all hell breaks loose. I can't move 70% of the time, but I see everything happening in *almost* real time (it still jumps around.) I basically make it a 4v5. Then I basically stay perma-disconnected: login, exit client, doesn't matter, sometimes I reconnect but only for 5 seconds do I have a connection where I frantically type it's not me (my internet is flawless everywhere else) and then I disconnect again.

It makes 1/3 of my games unplayable.