Can't control my character sometimes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiotStatikk

QA Analyst

09-01-2010
6 of 10 Riot Posts

We're still on it. I was getting some playing yesterday but I'm fairly sure it was my internet doing it.

Xeno

09-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by statikk View Post
We're still on it. I was getting some playing yesterday but I'm fairly sure it was my internet doing it.
You would know if you had it, it full on destroys your game i just lost a 3vs3 and im trying to reconnect to a 5vs5 as i type this poor team mates

Amn

09-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by statikk View Post
It is very distinct because it isn't lag per-say. Everything around you go normal with no stuttering or delay while the character is like frozen. They even respond with voice while spamming click or commands but they don't move.

xXsniparXx

09-02-2010

This normally happens when servers are having issues....or when my net decides it wants me to die..like many have said b4 i would be chasing someone or attacking and freeze but they can still run and attack me. However i did find that pressing B to return can sometimes unfreeze me xD dunno if it was luck but has happened around 5 times where i could unfreeze.

Amn

09-02-2010

Bump.

Castro10

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-02-2010

ok statikk plz solve it quickly.

Xeno

09-03-2010

Anyone had it since the maintenance or am i really lucky not to of had this bug 4 times in a row :S?

Edit- Nope still getting it :<

Amn

09-03-2010

Bumping this until we get notice of a fix.

Amn

09-07-2010

Bump.

Amn

09-08-2010

Bump.