just pointing this out

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dragonsbaine

06-13-2012

for all you cheap players that cant play at your own level and constantly swap between your main and alt accounts with a friend doing the same, so you can have an easy win with a lvl 30 against lvl 20s in TT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terms of Use
H. Participating in any action which, in the sole and exclusive judgment of Riot Games, "exploits" an undocumented aspect of the Game in order to secure an unfair advantage over other users;
= banable offense... so keep it up im reporting every lvl 30 i see doing this in TT, when you get banned now you know why.

TSM willxo

06-14-2012

ok

BryAallDay

06-14-2012

So what you are saying is that you are the sole and exclusive judgement of Riot Games.

Why don't you delete this before you look even more silly.

TSM willxo

06-14-2012

amen

Axil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-14-2012

so mad

Lorthix

06-14-2012

How exactly are they exploiting again? They are not some how making the lower level account any different from any other account the same level. Logging on to an 'alt account' is not an undocumented aspect of the game and it does not give them an advantage over other users based on the status of the account.

ReapersKreed

06-14-2012

So much stupid in this thread. So, so much. Stupid op is stupid

Boo

06-14-2012

queue times too long, deal w/ it

Dragonsbaine

06-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorthix View Post
How exactly are they exploiting again? They are not some how making the lower level account any different from any other account the same level. Logging on to an 'alt account' is not an undocumented aspect of the game and it does not give them an advantage over other users based on the status of the account.
because matchmaking averages out the players levels and forms a team that matches that average... so these losers get 1 friend to log onto their lowbie account and join their premade. 90% of the time the result is one team has a lvl 30, 20 and a 5-10 vrs a team that doesn't have anyone higher then lvl 21-23. Then they take this cheapness 1 step further by having the lowbie either go AFK or turret hug so he cant be targeted, while the lvl 30 runs around the entire map getting fed to all hell. Once that lvl 30 gets a full set they become almost impossible to take down (even if 3manned). + if you do manage to take out the 30, that player usually gets atleast 2 of your teammates and half the hp from the 3rd. Forcing him to retreat or leaving him wide open to gank.

If your trying to defend this behavior then IMHO your guilty of it... These players HAVE ruined TT. For the past 2weeks EVERY TT game I've played on my lvl 20 alt has been against teams that do this, and every game has been lost in under 15mins. This behavior isn't fair to anyone on the challenging team. So think of how unfair it is to an actual newcomer who doesn't really know the game but is now constantly getting matched up against a lvl 30.

Plain and simple it's exploiting MATCHMAKING, to gain an unfair advantage.

Oh and let me point out, I 1rst reported this a few weeks ago, when i was on my main and somehow got matched on a team that had a lvl 30 + a brand new lvl 1 alt account.
The other lvl 30 told me, "don't worry about the lvl 1, he's quiting for now so he can't get targeted, this will be a really easy win for us". The team we fought wasnt even higher then lvl 24 and got beat before they could even surrender. The lvl 1 only reconnected when his friend told him to come in and start acting as bait. When i saw the other teams levels at the end I felt dirty by getting that win. It was cheap and unfair. If your going to use an alt account to fight lowbies, the least you could do is fight them on their own level, not using a lvl 30 to guarantee your win. When i 1rst reported this trend, EVERYONE agreed and said it was cheap and they should get banned. Now suddenly its like all the trolls and people who need to do this to get a win are jumping all over my back. But no worries, riot will either take care of you, or fix MM so you cant pull this stunt anymore.

Lorthix

06-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonsbaine View Post
because matchmaking averages out the players levels and forms a team that matches that average... so these losers get 1 friend to log onto their lowbie account and join their premade. 90% of the time the result is one team has a lvl 30, 20 and a 5-10 vrs a team that doesn't have anyone higher then lvl 21-23. Then they take this cheapness 1 step further by having the lowbie either go AFK or turret hug so he cant be targeted, while the lvl 30 runs around the entire map getting fed to all hell. Once that lvl 30 gets a full set they become almost impossible to take down (even if 3manned). + if you do manage to take out the 30, that player usually gets atleast 2 of your teammates and half the hp from the 3rd. Forcing him to retreat or leaving him wide open to gank.

If your trying to defend this behavior then IMHO your guilty of it... These players HAVE ruined TT. For the past 2weeks EVERY TT game I've played on my lvl 20 alt has been against teams that do this, and every game has been lost in under 15mins. This behavior isn't fair to anyone on the challenging team. So think of how unfair it is to an actual newcomer who doesn't really know the game but is now constantly getting matched up against a lvl 30.

Plain and simple it's exploiting MATCHMAKING, to gain an unfair advantage.

Oh and let me point out, I 1rst reported this a few weeks ago, when i was on my main and somehow got matched on a team that had a lvl 30 + a brand new lvl 1 alt account.
The other lvl 30 told me, "don't worry about the lvl 1, he's quiting for now so he can't get targeted, this will be a really easy win for us". The team we fought wasnt even higher then lvl 24 and got beat before they could even surrender. The lvl 1 only reconnected when his friend told him to come in and start acting as bait. When i saw the other teams levels at the end I felt dirty by getting that win. It was cheap and unfair. If your going to use an alt account to fight lowbies, the least you could do is fight them on their own level, not using a lvl 30 to guarantee your win. When i 1rst reported this trend, EVERYONE agreed and said it was cheap and they should get banned. Now suddenly its like all the trolls and people who need to do this to get a win are jumping all over my back. But no worries, riot will either take care of you, or fix MM so you cant pull this stunt anymore.
You can be as mad as you want about it but the moment Riot attempts to ban me for playing with my little brother I'll stop playing. It's not exploiting matchmaking, you're just being dumb. If they didn't want people to be able to play with their lower level friends they would make it so 30s can only group with 30s, but guess what! They don't have it like that so that people can play with their friends/family who are new. I promise you they wont change it simply because of that. Why would people bring their friends into the game if they can't even play with them?