Riot Has the Wrong Priorities

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BigTallUgly

03-22-2013

Their prerogative to not answer, mine to call their attention to the issue.

Baxter the Teddy

03-22-2013

They made a new game mod, called dominion. Didn't do so well.

They remade 3v3. Didn't do so well.

The only game made that's done well was ARAM. Players started doing it, than riot gave them specific settings for customs to do it. Now they get real matchmaking for ARAM.

Riot makes what's popular. Past experience has shown (1/3) that new content doesn't do well.

Cavo

03-22-2013

Ranked proving grounds!!!! gogogo!

Tál

03-23-2013

I love how riot will never listen to you, yet you still hold hope

BigTallUgly

03-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baxter the Teddy View Post
They made a new game mod, called dominion. Didn't do so well.

They remade 3v3. Didn't do so well.

The only game made that's done well was ARAM. Players started doing it, than riot gave them specific settings for customs to do it. Now they get real matchmaking for ARAM.

Riot makes what's popular. Past experience has shown (1/3) that new content doesn't do well.
Dominion isn't popular because it's not a ranked gamemode. I'd play the hell out of it (and so would everyone else) if, when you clicked solo queue, you then got thrown into Rift or Dominion.

But for some strange reason they didnt do it.

3v3 not enough people. Hell, even 5v5 is getting boring. There's just no better options. So people pile up in the best one they have.

Tál

03-23-2013

I guess you are right, if only LoL wasn't the most popular online game of last year

Riot should drop everything for the people from 145 countries playing over 1 Billion hours for one person that thinks that new maps are the way to go.

If you name one sport that is worth more than 1.5bn dollars that has multiple competitive game modes I will shut up. Until then you will be ridiculed for wanting more game modes

BigTallUgly

03-24-2013

Using your logic, DNA wouldn't have been discovered.

"Name me one person who thinks DNA is a double helix of deoxyribo nucleic acid. That's right crick, GTFO!"

We wouldn't have ever gone to the moon.

"JFK: name me a single person who's been to the moon. EXACTLY ****ERS. FORGET IT"

I can't say I'm surprised at your lack of intellectual capacity - after all, you're probably very young and inexperienced in life.

I've been around long enough to know that that kind of thinking is just not the way I like to live my life. Hopefully, neither do the Riot developers.

Maybe this thread can help swing them over if they're unsure

Selcopa

03-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTallUgly View Post

"Name me one person who thinks DNA is a double helix of deoxyribo nucleic acid. That's right crick, GTFO!"

"JFK: name me a single person who's been to the moon. EXACTLY ****ERS. FORGET IT"

I can't say I'm surprised at your lack of intellectual capacity - after all, you're probably very young and inexperienced in life.

I've been around long enough to know that that kind of thinking is just not the way I like to live my life. Hopefully, neither do the Riot developers.

A schizo homeless person makes better analogies than you BTU

Baxter the Teddy

03-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigTallUgly View Post

I feel like you've attempted to insult me but have failed. Especially considering all of your examples had a driving force behind them. A necessity. Going to the moon, for example, was about beating the Russians there.

Riot, right now, has the single largest game in the world. There is no necessity for them to change it up. There is no driving factor. The only driving factor for change was the large casual player base who loved ARAM, and that has been filled by Riot.

BigTallUgly

03-25-2013

Yeah, there is. You don't stay on top forever. People like you, who argue that "Oh we're the best so no need to keep improving! Messi is the best soccer player in the world, clearly he can jerk off while his slacker team works out!"

I understand your mommy might tell you you're the best. Take a step back sonny, and contemplate that maybe, just maybe, you might be wrong for once