Worst champion in the game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oshiet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2012

Surprise people are saying Viktor. While his ult somewhat sucks, he can put out a lot of damage AND has a cc. Usually can hold any lane whenever I use him, unless I get a ****** for a partner.

As for the worst? Can't say. Everyone has a counter and can counter something.
Any champ can suck because their player doesn't know how to play them. I could even go as far as to say Ezreal sucks just because I run into so many **** Ez players (and I'm not that good with him, either).

For the most underplayed champs (in normal queues) I would say:
Eve
Hecarim
Kogmaw
Maoki
Orianna
Rumble
Skarner
Trundle
Udyr
Viktor
Xerath
Yorick
Zilean
Zin Xiao

Now, from what I've seen, whoever picks these champs knows how to use them. It's not that they're under powered, it's just people don't want to take time to learn them.

Teh Okami

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savackz View Post
Sejuani. All the way.
you play me 1v1 ill play agains you with my build on sej lols Taric is THE most underpowered champ... all he is good for is support nothing else he hardly has any damage output... soloing taric cant do anything. stun hardly helps unless someone who can do damage is there. his ulti only helps others really most people can juss out walk taric. hes basically the only champ who really cant get a kill out of almost any part of the game unless he steals the last hit.

Brosama

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-17-2012

gotta be eve or karma

Hitmanb0b

06-17-2012

None of the champs are really bad. It depends on if the person playing them is any good or not. I've seen some Eve's get wrecked but i've also had games where i had to focus on Eve to prevent us getting wrecked. Also had some good Senjs and some bad Senjs.

b0stekk

06-17-2012

I'll vote for sejuani

Eji Saint

06-17-2012

Worst champion???

HAH. I laugh in the face of indecisiveness!