Worst champion in the game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DonnFirinne

06-14-2012

To be fair to Eve, it's not her fault. She used to be stronger, but that coupled with her stealth made her unfun to play against. Not just challenging or OP, but actually making the game not fun to play anymore. So now she sits a bit underpowered until Riot figures out a way to have stealth as a core champion mechanic without breaking the enjoyability of the game.

DebosBike

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonnFirinne View Post
To be fair to Eve, it's not her fault. She used to be stronger, but that coupled with her stealth made her unfun to play against. Not just challenging or OP, but actually making the game not fun to play anymore. So now she sits a bit underpowered until Riot figures out a way to have stealth as a core champion mechanic without breaking the enjoyability of the game.
She kind of needs a total rework. If they up her damage on any of her moves then she gets out of hand, but as it is she's useless..

DannyFeola

06-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltraPhaggot View Post
Honestly I feel that a Sejuani is more useful than a Viktor.. So my vote is with Viktor, that's just from personal experiences with him in-game. If someone can prove me wrong, do so.
If you even have a slightly competent viktor on your team who lands his laser, he is great.

Seanathinary

06-14-2012

alot of people say eve is the worst, my friend that i play wiht regularly plays jungle eve alot builds a bit more tanky hybrid and has good dps shes viable and shes good if you can play her right

IoEuropa

06-14-2012

Eve.... eve with sheen you need to buy tons of runes for atttack damage

Careful

06-14-2012

Surprised people are saying Sej. She's great if played properly. Then again, any champ can be well off if played correctly.

Chachi Yayo

06-14-2012

For all of the Eve haters. I've successfully hit 36-7-7 and 46-4-4 while taking wins as well with her. She isn't bad, she isn't even remotely bad. You all just fail miserably at targeting and destroying the enemies oracle. Since it's always on a support to clear the wards, find the support and drop her immediately, Eve late-game has so much burst it is ridiculous. Built as a glass cannon only makes her better. WITHOUT an oracle, Eve can carry a whole game on her back. WITH an oracle, she and her team need to kill the oracle before it can do much damage too Eve. The only solid undeniable counter for an Eve is a fed champion on the enemy team. Somebody who can afford to constantly pick up Oracles and get Vision Wards. Other than that, she can't be countered by a single support hiding with an oracle.

TheWalleh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknoWizard View Post
In terms of "worst", it's not Eve. As much as everyone bashes, she stomps you around level 6. With Sheen, she does a ton of damage. She has a very strong point in the game, so I can't feel like justifying her as the worse. Right now, while I admit she's viable, Sejuani feels like the weakest. Now, this is from someone who likes Sej. However, it feels like there's no part during the game that she does well in. It's a fairly "Meh." game all the way through with her.
I must agree. Sej is kind of boring. She was fun maybe for the first week of release but even then she felt underwhelming. But I do love stacking slows and grinding people with W. xD

DerpyPenguin

06-17-2012

Eve just in terms of her skills, and the nerf she got she's the most UP. Her only utility is her ganks, and even then IMO twitch is better for what she can do. Sej isn't UP, she has a ridiculous amount of cc and her ult is gamebreaking. In terms of UP i wouldn't put Sej in this categorization. Honestly anyone who saids she's op isnt looking at her cc or ult very clearly.

BattleBootyRiven

06-17-2012

caitlyn//////////Riven/////////reneton