Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Worst champion in the game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrWhippy

06-13-2012

Sej can be useful as you will never be able to escape her meaning her ganks are amazing if you have a semi-competent laner. Do not even compare her to Eve as she is miles ahead of her.

Eve is just a completely worthless champ that can do nothing, but camp points in dominion (which nobody cares about). Don't listen to what anyone says, she is absolutely horrible and useless. She was nerfed to the ground because she was versatile and now she's awful

Shiny Eevee

06-14-2012

Darius. Not only does he bring grief the enemy just by being himself, and his own team.
Not to mention, he's Phreaking OP! Yeah I also know this thread is for the 'weakest' champions, but Darius is definitely the WORST.

Insípid

06-14-2012

Quote:
UltraPhaggot:
Honestly I feel that a Sejuani is more useful than a Viktor.. So my vote is with Viktor, that's just from personal experiences with him in-game. If someone can prove me wrong, do so.

Okay, neither of them are useless. Sejuani is one of the best team fight tanks due to her GAME CHANGING ULTI. If you shoot it into the crowd and stun everyone for 2secs or so thats cleanup. Then u proceed to slow and permafrost so no one gets away with cleanse/QSS and a ghost or flash.

Viktor. he has NO counters mid other than possibly kassadin. Not even LB. Her moves range are too short and a smart viktor will steer clear of a distortion. His augments open his build and give him opportunities to do different things. Glass Cannon, Team Fight Utility, and 1v1 Strength. Reason why he has no counters and is so well. 1 his Q gives a shield. 2 he has an AoE slow/inevitable stun. 3: one of the longest ranged non ults in the game. 4: His ult is AoE, follows people with IFrames, and it silences. IFrames: invincibility frames, such as fizz on his E it follows, master yi's alpha strike it does its best to follow, fiora it follows. It sticks to stealthed units too, mainly akali(who ive fought against as viktor countless times and never lose my lane against her). You underestimate champs and base your decision off one game or because you see a guy build crappy. Honestly. With Viktor's Q augment and a rylais, he is one of the best chasers in the game. For a mage.

Insípid

06-14-2012

And also, eve is a worthless champ. She needs kills to do anything early game, but thing is she falls off late game so when she has all the kills and cant do anything in team fights ,her team is left to die because they are underfed. If u give ur partners the kill, you suck all stages of the game lol, no way around it.

Danilo Who

06-14-2012

There isnt really a "worst champion"
Only difficult champions, Viktor can be very op when know how to use. People said the same thing about Xreath, and Xreath with high and long distance damage. And Viktor with his HUGE POKE! that poke can deal alot of damage,

Eve is extremely difficult, ever since riot nerf her stun to a slow. I have seen good Eves in the past few months

MoonStomp

06-14-2012

The worst champ is completely subjective. A more accurate question would be: what champion do you do the worst with.

I tend to play bruisers but I love viktor. A blast to play once you figure his laser out.

IMO the worst champs for me are underpowered attackers ap or ad. I like to get in a team fight and I need to know I have enough dps to take them out.

This is why I don't like renekton or kennen. Some may do well with them but I do not.

Oh yeah, nerf irelia.

SatanInDisguise

06-14-2012

I know its been said but I agree that Eve is the worst simply because yeah at lvl 6 she can do pretty well if fed and the stealth is useful. But if I want stealth and lvl 6 power id much rather have a fed Twitch than a fed Eve. The only way Eve can do anything in the early game is by camping around waiting for a champ to be low and moving in and for want of a better word stealing the kill.

It would be so much more useful if that Eve played for instance a carry and took the kills and they could carry a lot harder than with Eve.

Ñin

06-14-2012

Eve by far! But, she is pretty decent in Dominion though! You dont need to get fed as much there. :-)

DebosBike

06-14-2012

Eve has no early, mid, or late game presence. She can gank very well, but thats about it. Eve looks good against horrible teams because she IS still one of the best gankers with her true stealth and slow defense debuff move, but without any real damage abilities she is a non-factor in team fights.

Playing eve is essentially assuming that your entire team will be outfed compared to your opponent. In this instance Eve does work great because the enemy can't engage in a successful team fight and she can run them down all game.

Xyrrus

06-14-2012

Evelyn cant handle a lane at all. Shes terrible.