Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Worst champion in the game?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stevıe

06-13-2012

I was wondering which champions do people in general think is overall ... not good? I've been hearing lots of Evelynn, Karma, Heimerdinger, Twitch, maybe even Xin Zhao ? What do you guys think ? o-o"

Mango027

06-13-2012

Eve is the "go to" underpowered champion.

Vkull

06-13-2012

thrue my experience I've seen all the champs played to the point of becoming op. I don't think any champ is the worst or the best its just some champs require more skill to use where others require little to none.

TeknoWizard

06-13-2012

In terms of "worst", it's not Eve. As much as everyone bashes, she stomps you around level 6. With Sheen, she does a ton of damage. She has a very strong point in the game, so I can't feel like justifying her as the worse. Right now, while I admit she's viable, Sejuani feels like the weakest. Now, this is from someone who likes Sej. However, it feels like there's no part during the game that she does well in. It's a fairly "Meh." game all the way through with her.

mojib

06-13-2012

Eve hands down. She can't lane well and she can't jungle well.

Kevzy

06-13-2012

The usual answers are Eve or Sej, but I'd like to agree with TeknoWizard. An Eve can be very strong at times, but Sej's game throughout a match is not that strong besides her CC.

MoreMedz

06-13-2012

Worst champion is the one that you are not good at using.

People can say what they want about Eve, if I see one in my game, I'd watch my early game very very carefully. Invisibility in early game before other team can reliably counter it, is a huge advantage.

Savackz

06-13-2012

Sejuani. All the way.

EmailSupport0000

06-13-2012

Honestly I feel that a Sejuani is more useful than a Viktor.. So my vote is with Viktor, that's just from personal experiences with him in-game. If someone can prove me wrong, do so.

DebosBike

06-13-2012

Eve, definitely.

She's only good for trolling lesser skilled players in lower ranked games.

Starts off weak like a carry only she never really scales past what the sheen gives you.