Best Bot Lane Combo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bronze V Jungler

07-12-2012

Sion Singed combo is something I want to try, since by themselves I tend to do extremely well.

Singed throwback into Sion, get two autos in, Stun, get two more, Singed Slows, get two more, Singed runs ahead farting.

trololololo.

Undeadaeon

07-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by BliNXzRn View Post
Sion Singed combo is something I want to try, since by themselves I tend to do extremely well.

Singed throwback into Sion, get two autos in, Stun, get two more, Singed Slows, get two more, Singed runs ahead farting.

trololololo.
Why get 2 stun champs when leona has 2 STUNS and 1 imbobilze? (: just a thought

NBA

07-15-2012

all bad champs lmfao

Uncle Jellyfish

07-15-2012

Though I agree with a lot of people that two top and one bot is a better idea (better jungle and dragon control, harder for the enemy to gank, etc.), I understand that at lower levels of play, and in normal games especially, the standard is that a bruiser or great sustainer goes top, and a ranged + tank/bruiser (or support, if you're good enough) goes bot.

Of the champs you listed, AP Sion and AD Panth are a great combination. Olaf and Nunu work well, too. In fact, Nunu is so good in TT that you can pair him with most melee or ranged AD and he'll do well.

HowdyMcGee

07-15-2012

My friend in I have a pretty good chance of winning bot with our combo as long as top can hold and we ward.

We usually go Xin Volibear. Voli flips - Xin serves. GG