zeke's herald on olaf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

erjdrifter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-13-2012

Just thinking about how well zeke's would do on olaf over wriggles. Obviously wriggles will be best in lanes with an ad enemy but against a double ap comp the cdr could help chunk the enemy more quicky plus you will still be able to stay in lane due to a good amount of lifesteal as well as hp regen.

Pumpkinsack

06-13-2012

i can see it being somewhat viable but im not a dedicated olaf player. a drawback would be lack of that 23 damage from wriggles along with hit procing on minions....also cant forget about the free ward every 3 minutes . (wriggles ward passive alone over the course of a 40 minute game = maybe 10+ free wards? about 750+ gold in free wards i think thats HUGE honestly).

zekes might sound tempting but id say wriggles is better, imo coordinate with your support and ask him to build it early after HoG in place of an aegis or something if its really needed (even though i'd still opt for aegis over zeke's in most cases)

erjdrifter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-13-2012

While he does lose some decent damage he also gains a little from his w. I haven't played league in a while, but when I come back I will do some testing because the CDR will help counter the 1 second nerf to his e.