Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


New to the Roleplaying Forums?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Megling

Senior Member

06-20-2012

Quote:
Ask the Herald:
My big brother.


Woah, everybody back the censored up, Vik's got a big brother.



Don't hurt me, man.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

06-20-2012

Quote:
Ask the Megling:
Woah, everybody back the censored up, Vik's got a big brother.



Don't hurt me, man.


I don't IRL but I'd like to imagine in LOL canon Viktor has an older brother that was never mentioned just because he pursued interests opposing the rest of the family.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Megling

Senior Member

06-20-2012

Woah, everybody back the censored up, Vik may or may not have an older brother who was his own free man.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

06-20-2012

I also had a girlfriend when I was attending the College of Techmaturgy in Zaun. But that is in the past.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rawrwott

Senior Member

06-20-2012

Quote:
Ask the Herald:
I also had a girlfriend when I was attending the College of Techmaturgy in Zaun. But that is in the past.


...Really now.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

06-20-2012

Quote:
TheWinrawr:
...Really now.


If you want to know more then inquire in my column.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Megling

Senior Member

06-20-2012

Quote:
Ask the Herald:
I also had a girlfriend when I was attending the College of Techmaturgy in Zaun. But that is in the past.


And I thought she dumped you! I was really tempted to make a joke regarding "sensitivity" along the lines of what I usually say to Jarvan.

And then I felt terrible! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

06-20-2012

Quote:
Ask the Megling:
And I thought she dumped you! I was really tempted to make a joke regarding "sensitivity" along the lines of what I usually say to Jarvan.

And then I felt terrible! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay!


Yes....She....died....It was in the past.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskMadmanMundo

Senior Member

06-20-2012

Quote:
Ask the Herald:
Yes....She....died....It was in the past.


Yay dead people.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask the Herald

Member

06-20-2012

Everyone see this guy trying to be Yi?