New to the Roleplaying Forums?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cryypter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskCorpMundo View Post
I was wondering, where do people get all them pictures for their OC's? SO you guys draw it yourself, or...?
I wish I could draw...

Most of mine come from DeviantArt or random Google image searches. I actually have an archive saved on my computer of pictures that looked cool/interesting, that way I don't always have to search every time I want to make a new character.

(Btw, if you see any of my profiles that don't have the image source listed, please inform me.)

AskCorpMundo

02-03-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryypter View Post
I wish I could draw...

Most of mine come from DeviantArt or random Google image searches. I actually have an archive saved on my computer of pictures that looked cool/interesting, that way I don't always have to search every time I want to make a new character.

(Btw, if you see any of my profiles that don't have the image source listed, please inform me.)
Hmm, so as I guess as long as you give credit to the wonderful guys and girls at DeviantArt, you're free to use their work for non-commercial reasons?

P.S. I already asked this in Day in Demacia, but you got any ideas for how the Hope - Autumn thing should proceed?

P.P.S. How do I set a DeviantArt picture as my FEK avatar thingy?

Cryypter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2014

Quote:
Hmm, so as I guess as long as you give credit to the wonderful guys and girls at DeviantArt, you're free to use their work for non-commercial reasons?
I must confess, I am not sure of the rules in that regard. I just figure it's not hurting anyone (and if the author requests it I will cease), but it is possible I should not be doing so.

Quote:
P.S. I already asked this in Day in Demacia, but you got any ideas for how the Hope - Autumn thing should proceed?
I take it you missed my reply?
Quote:
((I didn't have anything planned, I was just going to see how it turned out. It was in-character for Autumn to show up, based on her association with orphans, so I had her show up. I didn't really have anything in mind other than that. She will probably show up at the lunar revel thing, though, so more things might happen there. Unless you have any ideas?))
Or were you asking something else?

Quote:
P.P.S. How do I set a DeviantArt picture as my FEK avatar thingy?
I have not used the FEK, so I can't help you there.

AskCorpMundo

02-04-2014

Quote:
I take it you missed my reply?
Yes I did because I am stupid, so sorry.

And I am not really sure what I should search for in Google. I mean, my character's description is a pretty mouthful.

AskCorpMundo

02-04-2014

So, my search for a suitable picture continues. So far, the best thing I found was a photographic image someone took and posted on Deviantart, but I'm pretty sure using that for my OC breaks about a dozen different laws.

Cryypter

02-04-2014

Is this for Hope, or for a different OC?

AskCorpMundo

02-04-2014

Quote:
Is this for Hope, or for a different OC?
It's for Hope, I currently don't use any other OC's, though I have two pretty redundant ones I used like... Once for each XD.

Cryypter

02-04-2014

Quote:
It's for Hope, I currently don't use any other OC's, though I have two pretty redundant ones I used like... Once for each XD.
Hmm...

You could try looking in one of the DA art groups that have fantasy NPCs, such as this one.

AskCorpMundo

02-04-2014

Quote:
Hmm...

You could try looking in one of the DA art groups that have fantasy NPCs, such as this one.
I will definitely look through that, thanks for the help!

The Grand Yordle

02-06-2014

Interesting...This might be fun haha