The Clockwork Room [Ask Orianna]

12345 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Ball and Ori

07-01-2014

In a large room near the end of the East wing of the second floor in the Institute of War "lives" a girl and her "playful" companion. The Lady of Clockwork, Orianna Reveck, and her pet/guardian The Ball sit in await for something to happen, whether it be another League match summoning or simply a possible friend wanting to visit.

The Room was average for a champion. The Door has no handle. Instead, it is opened by a small appendage The Ball has. Orianna can not leave nor enter her room without the Ball, and neither can anyone else. Inside, there was very little worth of note that wouldn't have been expected. Most of the room was cleared away to make room so Orianna could dance properly. Along the walls were various hextech machinery, likely used for maintenance or entertainment. Instead of a bed, however, the Clockwork girl simply had a small recharge station to plug herself and The Ball in.

Orianna practices her dancing with the Ball's assistance when a letter is delivered through her conveniently placed mail tube (that was installed shortly after Orianna tried to "play" with her last mailperson). The letter was a response to Orianna's latest attempts to join the ask campaign many of her fellow champions are a part of. This time, they accepted her request, so long as she doesn't send anyone to the Medical Wing once again. To make sure no one else is harmed accidently again, the Ball had several safety programs installed to stop Orianna incase she unknowingly does something wrong. The Summoners are very paranoid about the robot duo...

And so, Orianna waits with anticipation to her first guest to arrive while dancing to pass the time. The Ball circles around her, making sure to keep Orianna safe as it was programmed to do.

-----
OOC

Hi! I'm the new Ori! I'll try to be more active than my predecessor. Come on in, Orianna just loves to make friends and play...

*DISCLAIMER - The League is not responsible for any damage you may receive from "playing" with Orianna and The Ball. By entering her room, you assume 100% responsibility for anything that happens to yourself.*

Oh, and no Portal jokes. We're all out of cake...

BloatedBile

07-01-2014

dear ori,

can you taste things? how about ur sense of touch?

-bb

PSYCOsanches589

07-01-2014

A letter arrived bearing an unfamiliar seal, but was clear it was demacian

Dear Orianna,

May I come over and have a playdate with you?

Signed,

Rayler

The Ball and Ori

07-01-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloatedBile View Post
dear ori,

can you taste things? how about ur sense of touch?

-bb
Name:  BB.jpg
Views: 171
Size:  196.0 KB

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSYCOsanches589 View Post
A letter arrived bearing an unfamiliar seal, but was clear it was demacian

Dear Orianna,

May I come over and have a playdate with you?

Signed,

Rayler
Orianna and the Ball scanned over the letter quickly before sending back a reply.

Name:  Rayler.jpg
Views: 165
Size:  166.6 KB

TwistedFate777

07-01-2014

Dear Orianna.

Howdy Miss Orianna, doing ok I hope. I am writing you this letter cause you see I've always considered myself a curious man and well I was thinkin' about you being a machine and all what exactly do you do in your free time, I couldn't imagine you simply being turned off if your not on the fields of justice. Which leads me to another question, I know your build after a real girl names Orianna but does your similarities end at your looks, do you have any mental similarities to the girl such as opinions? just wonderin?

- The Card Master.

AskTheSteamGolem

07-01-2014

A letter of bronze would arrive for Orianna, once opened, it would read,

Orianna,

May I come over for what you define, a playtime? I would like to know what you think of me and you, and any similarities. We are both machines, mechanical beings. Are we different for I am sentient, and simulate emotions, or are we the same?

- Blitzcrank

((Yay! Robot friend. Hugs all around!!))

Ask the Herald

07-01-2014

A simple letter would arrive for Orianna, the sender's identity completely unknown. The message written neatly was as follows:

Quote:
Lady of Clockwork,

Reveck was a fool to build a machine to simulate his lost daughter, and to treat that machine as if it were his kin. Machines are not human, and they should not be treated as such. You stand as a mockery of everything that techmaturgy stands for.

- V
{{ Orianna is listed as a Rival to Viktor, so my justification is that he despises her for being made only to replace the original girl who passed away. He sees her as a perversion of techmaturgical engineering, that making her highly resemble a human and subsequently simulate that human is an unforgivable sin of invention. }}

The Ball and Ori

07-01-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedFate777 View Post
Dear Orianna.

Howdy Miss Orianna, doing ok I hope. I am writing you this letter cause you see I've always considered myself a curious man and well I was thinkin' about you being a machine and all what exactly do you do in your free time, I couldn't imagine you simply being turned off if your not on the fields of justice. Which leads me to another question, I know your build after a real girl names Orianna but does your similarities end at your looks, do you have any mental similarities to the girl such as opinions? just wonderin?

- The Card Master.
Orianna sends the letter to her father to answer.

Name:  Twisted Fate.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  215.5 KB

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheSteamGolem View Post
A letter of bronze would arrive for Orianna, once opened, it would read,

Orianna,

May I come over for what you define, a playtime? I would like to know what you think of me and you, and any similarities. We are both machines, mechanical beings. Are we different for I am sentient, and simulate emotions, or are we the same?

- Blitzcrank

((Yay! Robot friend. Hugs all around!!))
Name:  Blitzcrank.jpg
Views: 149
Size:  166.2 KB

((Yay *hugs*!))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
A simple letter would arrive for Orianna, the sender's identity completely unknown. The message written neatly was as follows:

{{ Orianna is listed as a Rival to Viktor, so my justification is that he despises her for being made only to replace the original girl who passed away. He sees her as a perversion of techmaturgical engineering, that making her highly resemble a human and subsequently simulate that human is an unforgivable sin of invention. }}
Name:  V.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  185.5 KB

((Makes sense.))

AskTheSteamGolem

07-01-2014

Orianna would not receive a reply, and he was currently going to this "play date" and wound up at the specific time. He looked around, just him in the hallways, and his pipes still producing hot steam. He simulated dancing techniques, orders, and steps, but he was partially confused at why Orianna was curious of his dancing techniques. He shrugged it off, knocked on the door, and called out Orianna, "ORIANNA, I HAVE ARRIVED AT THE DESIGNATED TIME, AND I AM HERE." He called out, waiting for the door to open.

((1 to 10, how is my portrayal? Also, HUG! *hugs back* ))

Orianna Reveck

07-01-2014

Beep Boop.

12345 ... 11