Blitzcrank's Crank it Up Club ((Open RP))

1234511 ... 23
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskTheSteamGolem

06-11-2014

Outside, not too far from the institute lies a tall and long building, it's color and columns of gold, and the building surrounded by large headlights of multi colors, swirling around each time. The doors would open and there inside would stand a large main room, peoples of trolls to monsters and to humans, each one dancing either separately or alone each one laughing. There to the side would lie booths full of people eating food or chatting and lies the V.I.P section in the back with people and important issues.

There upon the perch of a large desk and there perched upon it swiping discs was the Great Steam Golem himself, and he was wearing a backwards cap, black shades and of course headphones that didn't fit so well but did the job around his head. He was winding discs at a fast and crazy beep and upon the check list you would look upon a servant." How may I help you and have you made reservations for the V.I.P sections or just here for the party of course?" The servant asked, a smile wide as he was dancing a bit as well. By the door would be the bouncer, Nautilus waiting for any trouble and ready to kick someone out.

((Welcome to the Crank it Up! Rules of course, if you want V.I.P send a letter and I'll have to see if you're worthy, no offense to any but I don't want fights. Rule one.
1. Couples get in free depending if your a cute couple. I must check my comparability services though...

2. No fighting and definitely no killing or you'll get Power Fisted out, no offense but no violence, and we have Nautilus so don't do it.

3.No and I mean No sexual contact allowed or any other sexual activities like that or Power Fist.

4. Have Fun.

Food.

Were working in menus but for now we have

Pizzas and any toppings you want.7.25

Grilled Chicken and Normal Chicken.9.00 depends on sides if you want fries with it or spaghetti.

Spaghetti ((for you couples out there!)) Meatballs add a dollar for each one.25 large and romantic.

Burgers if any. 15.00 they're large as hell.

Fries. 3.00

Drinks

Oil.1.00

Graggy Ice:30$ ((alcoholic))

Rum:55$

Water: Free, it's water duh,

Shaved Ice: Delicate ice shipped from Freljord itself by Anivia. There are strawberry, cherry, raspberry, lemon, lime, bubblegum, coconut, mago, grape, and of course any other fruit like this. 5.99 to 8.00 on large cups.

Blitzcrank's Special Oil : 60$(Now it's not real oil but drinks mashed together to look like oil but it has a wonderful sweet and yet sour taste to offer your taste buds a large loving there, also you get hyper so be careful.))

Dessert: Wukong's Peach Pie: A fabulous small pie, topped with whipped cream and frosting. And filled with cold peaches from frozen slices. 3.00 and 17 if you want a full size

Current desserts still need work, ideas are helpful.

((We are now open, welcome all.))

freAK47

06-11-2014

((looks interesting and I might participate later, but ATM I dont have anyone that would want to go to a club. Good luck though. And, bump.))

AskTheSteamGolem

06-11-2014

((Thank you for the bump of righteousness!))

TopOfTheBat

06-12-2014

( I will be making an OC just for this, provided when I get inspiration)

Ask Explorer

06-12-2014

((May I walk into this bar with a balloon Lux so I can get in for free? lol))

AskTheSteamGolem

06-12-2014

((compatibility equals zero percent. Get the real lux, blitzcrank in the hooooouuuse!!!

Ask Explorer

06-12-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskTheSteamGolem View Post
((compatibility equals zero percent. Get the real lux, blitzcrank in the hooooouuuse!!!
((*sniff* ur soo mean ))

Ezreal walks into the club and starts doing the Haruhi dance

AskTheSteamGolem

06-12-2014

Blitzcrank would see some random people and see Ezreal enter as he would wave." THIS GOES OUT TO ALL YOU FLESHLING PARTIERS, FIRST YOU HAD TYPE B, BUT NOW I SHALL ENGAGE TYPE A!" Blitzcrank shouted and started to swerve the type A disc into a remix which would almost sound like Daft Punk!

Ask Explorer

06-12-2014

Ezreal noticing the change in beat tries to copy Malzahar's break dance but fails miserably and falls. Being embarrassed, Ezreal starts doing the Haruhi dance again

Ask Explorer

06-12-2014

Ezreal walks into the club with Laluna.

1234511 ... 23