exchange rate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chewblasta

05-31-2014

Amy ideas of what the exchange rate would be for a US dollar and LoL gold? Mean gold in game, not rp or ip.

Izamathanos

05-31-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewblasta View Post
Amy ideas of what the exchange rate would be for a US dollar and LoL gold? Mean gold in game, not rp or ip.
Firstly it is highly unlikely the normal peasant uses gold. But assuming gold means like some kind of city currency then it would depend on how much you can buy with a coin. If I can buy a full meal with one "gold" then it would be about 1 to 8ish. The ratio is rather dependant on how much you can get. Since there is no well defined way in witch we know how much you can get for a coin we don't really know. I personally try to avoid mentioning money to much for this reason.

Silverling

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-31-2014

Well the current goibg rate for gold is $1,250.50 per troy ounce. So assuming we take the D&D rules as to how heavy a gold piece is, then each gold piece would be abouuttt... .37 troy ounces (or 7.4 pennyweights) per piece.

Throwing that number into a website that I can buy gold from(because math is hard), the exchange should be roughly around.... $311.84 per coin.

... I think I overthought this a bit...

Ask the Shaco

05-31-2014

I thought we agreed not to bump threads that are not supposed to be here.

Chewblasta

06-04-2014

So a health potion would cost 10,914 dollars and 40 cents.