[Choose Your Adventure RP] Crossover into Madness

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AODRG

1 Week Ago

Hello there fellow potential choosers. I come with her here today to offer you a story in which you and your friends get to decide the journey. This'll be fun!

This Role Play will consist of a single story narrated by me. At key intervals, a vote will be put to decide how to continue. You and your fellow Rolep layers can decide how you wish to go about this. The option with the most votes becomes the canon answer and the story follows that route.

Rules!
-ANYONE can vote. Whether you're a seasoned RPer from the days of lore (pun op!) or just a casual lurker of the forums, you can have your voice heard. Don't let anyone discourage you from what you think.
-Only one vote per person. Have some honor and avoid voting more than once, and don't use your smurfs to add on some more votes.
-If you don't want to vote, or just don't like this whole RP in general, just leave. No one is forcing you to play along, and we definitely don't need your negativity.
-Voting session lasts for either until 5 votes are casted, or 3 days have passed.
-No altering the options. What you see is what you get. I will take suggestions, but not guaranteed to change anything.
-Avoid cluttering the thread with needless OOC. I don't mind a little discussion before you cast a vote, but do try to limit yourself.
-If the thread has not been updated in over 7 days, bump it up and I will try to get back to it as soon as possible. This is unlikely to happen, unless real life kicks in.

Our first option, CHOOSE YOUR ADVENTURE. There will be four opening stories here, and whichever one gets the most votes shall be where our adventure begins. These four stories are crossovers from other video game universes into the League of Legends universe.

Option 1
A Force in the Freljord.

You are a lone scout for the Avarosans of the Freljord. You are tasked with hiking out into the mountains that separate Avarosan territory from Winter's Claw territory to investigate an extremely smokey signal fire hopefully before Winter's Claw get there. The trip was long and tiring, but you made it without a problem. There's no trace of anyone else around. As you inspect the smoke, you find out it's not a fire, but a space ship! Inside the ship sat a single female being who looks human, but you're not quite sure. She is alive, but knocked out cold and covered in scars.

You could try to break her free and carry her back to the Avarosan camp about a day's worth of walking away, or you could head back in half a day and gather up a rescue team. Or just leave now and let the Winter's Claw claim the wreck as their own.

Option 2
Time to Crash.

You are Orianna, a robotic being created by Corin Reveck to carry on his daughter's dancing legacy and her dream to be in the League of Legends. Your current primary directive while off the fields is to make friends and learn to be as human as Orianna was, while one the fields is more fighting in the League and proving you are the most superior android in Piltover.

While running routine maintenance with your pet, the Ball, a large silver robotic being smashes through your ceiling. It appears powered off, but you could turn it on if you studied it further. it appears undamaged, aside from a few broken chips of its armor plating. The Ball seems to think you should contact the League of Legends, or else risk the intruder harming you. But if you could power it on, perhaps you could make friends with a fellow android.

Option 3
Keeper of the Evil Ground

One day you and a group of highly devoted explorers, led by the League's own Ezreal, encounter a strange portal in the runes under Shurima. The portal is square, made of a crystal formation growing from the ground up the ceiling in 4 corners In the center, a darkened hole is carved in, looking the least bit inviting to anyone but the most adventurous being. It gives off an evil feel, like it was meant to be something to avoid unless you were a creature intent on doing harm. Ezreal isn't sure if the group should continue, or simply head off to inform the League of their discovery. He asks you to decide the group's next course of action.

Option 4
A Rupture in Rapture.

You are apart of a pirate crew in Bilgewater, caught out in the sea during a rough storm. Certain death for just about anyone, even if your captain wasn't so intimidating. You worked hard with your crew to get to safer waters, but end up being sucked into the storm even more. A giant wave crashes into the ship, damaging it a little and soaking everyone on board. Another wave hits, and another, and another (this one with a giant squid carried with it). The ship takes such a beating that it starts to sink. The life boats are gone, and the crew jumps ship in a desperate attempt to save themselves. A useless endeavor, as the second they hit the water they are devoured by the hungry creatures of the sea that eagerly awaited their new meals.

You decided to stay with the ship, along with your captain. when the ship fell below water you sunk too. However, unlike your crew, the creatures of the sea left you untouched. You try to swim back up to the surface, but a strong current starts pulling you deeper. You are dragged down against your will deep into the ocean, down a dark crack in the ground. You black out just before you land on the other side.

---------

Option #1 - Which story do you wish to continue?

A.) A Force in Freljord. Alien tech crashed in Runeterra? Sign me up! I'll bring the sweaters!

B.) Time to Split. What could be better than a robot girl meeting a robot boy? It's a match literally made in heaven...or whatever the robot equivalent of heaven is.

C.) Keeper of the Evil Land. An adventure through a portal with the League's best explorer? Already got my sword and rope ready.

D.) A Rupture in Rapture. A pirate's life is for me, and I bet wherever that current dragged me is definitely going to be a fun place.

Ask Starchild

1 Week Ago

E, learn about the secrets of upgrades with Vik-

I mean A.

FurryblacK

1 Week Ago

A
Lissandra cameo where

AskTheSteamGolem

1 Week Ago

((Robot boy? Back off, she's mine!))

WhatisaProfanity

1 Week Ago

If there is one I thing I do not want to resist, it is a swashbuckling adventure where I hook onto sk- wait that's a different game. I meant go get betrayed by a cybernautic overlord who wants to merge cybersp- I MEAN UNDERWATER SWASHBUCKLING WRENCH SMACKING ACTION DAMMIT.

D

Ask Zyra

1 Week Ago

I am totally down for some Ori love.

B

AskTheSteamGolem

1 Week Ago

((Orianna's mine! Jesus. Peeps.))

freAK47

1 Week Ago

I kinda want to say B to piss off Griev.

My vote is A

13loodzkrieg

1 Week Ago

D

Sounds like something from Fallen London...

TO THE UNTERZEE WE GO

Ask Talon v2

1 Week Ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Zyra View Post
I am totally down for some Ori love.

B
This