Best 3v3 champs

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

aquebus

09-01-2012

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1568877 Tier list from the top team. I'm not from the team but it's legit

plsBsrs

Recruiter

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD 2020 View Post
Been at Riot for a couple months now. Spent a lot of time after leaving Treyarch just playing League, and ensuring it was the kind of game I wanted to work on. And sure enough, I got super-addicted, and have found the LoL community is incredible!

Definitely the right decision .

Cheers,

-JD
http://twitter.com/JD_2020
Damnit, JD 2020! You've been ruining my COD experience for years, and now you're sabotaging my LoL experience as well?? WTH man!!

DragonEpico

11-14-2012

Kayle, Sion and Outrageous is a great combo

2 focused stuns+1 focused slow
2 heals
2 shields
great AoE and focused damage
Tankiness

Its a very complete team, and allows each member not only to set up kills, but also to protect their teammates

DragonEpico

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacksonSolo View Post
Im surprised no one has mentioned Mundo.... I can dominate a 3v3 with my hp regen out of control (with armor or magic resist). Three players simply cannot burst as much damage on mundo as in a 5v5. (Swift boots, FoN, Warmogs x2, Randuins, GA) ftw

Lisztomaniac

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-14-2012

Quote:
Recently I played a series of games with Jax top, Diana and Irelia bot, and forced 5 surrenders in a row against a variety of decent opposing team comps - including a team jungling pretty efficiently with Rengar.

I find the Jax/Diana/Irelia combo provides a lot of AP burst from Diana, a ton of damage and sustainability from Jax, and with a tanky mixed-damage assassin like Irelia tossed into the mix, it's a pretty tough team comp to beat. Jax and Irelia have stuns, Diana has her pull, and all 3 have pretty good dash / leap abilities for mass initiation.

No one team composition is perfect though, and with the right amount of poke and kiting, shutting a team like Jax/Diana/Irelia down early would certainly throw a wrench in the gears. We lost one game today using this team comp because we took Diana top, and found that without her poke bot it was difficult to scale as fast as we were in the first 5 matches.

Give it a try, and let me know how you like it .

Cheers,

-JD
http://twitter.com/JD_2020
of course it had to be a team of bruisers.

Craptain

11-14-2012

Quote:
Recently I played a series of games with Jax top,

stopped reading at jax top

wolfbane22

10-14-2013

Im surprised that morde isn't mentioned at all. I personally find him to be one of the easiest people to hold a 1v2 lane bot. If you build him right he does a ton of damage and can be very tanky without even considering his shield yet. He doesn't bring hard CC but from my personal experience, a good Sejuani jungle goes very well with Mordekaiser.

Grager

10-14-2013

Hec #1!

spartonthorn

06-02-2014

WHat about shyvana renecton syndra?

Desiderata03

06-02-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacksonSolo View Post
Im surprised no one has mentioned Mundo.... I can dominate a 3v3 with my hp regen out of control (with armor or magic resist). Three players simply cannot burst as much damage on mundo as in a 5v5. (Swift boots, FoN, Warmogs x2, Randuins, GA) ftw
You do realize 4 of your 6 items in that build aren't even available in TT, right? (one's not even in the game anymore)

Warmogs and GA aren't in 3's and FoN has been gone since season 3.